Treehouses - Category

Did anyone submit any 'Treehouses' in the last 2 month to above 'Category' by "ha'oqev" ???

there were non approved since January 25th, even though he/she seems to sign onto their site.

Treehouse link

(Don't know if this link will work) Royal Kona Tree House This 'Waymark' has been sitting since Feb the 8th with no feedback at any time. :anibad:

I went ahead and approved the 3 waymarks that were waiting in the queue (since Jan 8th). Three cheers for more evidence that Group management is necessary! :laughing:

-Nate

name='OpinioNate' date='Mar 21 2006, 09:45 AM' post='2107265'[quote name='Jake39' post='2101869' date='Mar 18 2006, 03:33 PM'

I went ahead and approved the 3 waymarks that were waiting in the queue (since Jan 8th). Three cheers for more evidence that Group management is necessary! :laughing: -Nate

Was just going to close this thread after I found the "Approved" e-mail in my box and was going to thank 'Nate' (as it looked like his handywork) :huh: but also saw this additional memo confirming my 'suspicion':)

Now...back to group management.....A "Back-up" YES ! - a "Group" NO ! :anibad: