2 Improvement Suggestions

bernd Q

I want to suggest 2 improvements:

1. when decrypting hints, it looks like line breaks are removed. This makes the readable hints a bit awkward to read.

2. Logged entries should be listed in the same order they were entered. When I log 2 or 3 founds at the end of a day, they get listed in backwards order in the My Account Details list. The last found should be listed as topmost entry.

Cheers, Berndgu

1. when decrypting hints, it looks like line breaks are removed. This makes the readable hints a bit awkward to read.

2. Logged entries should be listed in the same order they were entered. When I log 2 or 3 founds at the end of a day, they get listed in backwards order in the My Account Details list. The last found should be listed as topmost entry.

Cheers, Berndgu

These are both known, oft-reported issues.

2. is a way of sorting and displaying data that goes back to the dark ages of computing. So you are not the first, nor will you be the last, to complain about this. TPTB could change it, but it is easier for you to change your way of expecting data to look. User-friendly! Who said computers have to be user-friendly! :lol::P

I've always thought that there should be an option to enter the time you found the cache when you log it. Then any lists that are generated from that info could be besed on chronological order. This would also solve the problem that I had recently: I was the FTF on a new cache (just by chance- I hadn't even discovered instanotify yet!). If you look at the logs, you'll see that someone else is in front of me. If you look at the cache log book, I'm the first name there.

What if when you selected "Found It" from the drop-down menu, it pulled / attached / displayed the next numeric value so you could easily go back to see what was your 100th find.

Better yet.....what if there was a drop-down menu that allowed you to sort your founds a couple different ways. Example would be

1 - By owner

2 - Cache type

and some more I'm sure.