Irish-hunter Coin

Irish-Hunter

As announced I herewith want to start the sale of the Irish-Hunter coin.

Again some information about the project:

The coin consolidates my two major hobbies: My dog, an Irish Terrier and, of course, geocaching. The practical experience shows that it is possible to perfectly combine these two hobbies. On one side of the coin the head of my dog (3D) is displayed as well as the tracking no. (the coin will be traceable on geocaching.com), and on the other side the logo of a German Irish Terrier association whose member I am and from whom I got the authorisation for this project.

This association is aiming at the preservation of the health of the breed, and therefore is supporting corresponding research projects. My support of this organisation is US$ 1,--/per minted coin sold by me as well as some coins of each type as there are some crazy Irish Terrier item collectors.

Irish-Hunter1.jpg

Irish-Hunter2.jpg

But now back to what is probably of more interest:

All together 250 coins have been minted: 200 in brass and 50 LE in gold

The gold coins are only for trade.

The coin will be traceable at geocaching.com with its own icon!

As some coins will be given to the association, and some will be placed in caches, I am going to sell 150 of the brass coins.

The price for one brass coin is US$ 8,50 (plus shipping 1-2 coins: US$ 3,50, 3-5 coins US$ 4,50)

To order please send an e-mail with the following information to: irish-hunter@cityweb.de:

Your GC-name

Personal name and address

Paypal address

number of coins (limit 5 coins)

I will send then a paypal invoice and the coins will be shipped within one week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------