Police Geocaching Squad 2006 Coin

cqdx

It's a very cool design but I'll also pass on buying. I really wish cachers would stick with first making a personal coin, instead of non-personal coins.

BTW, shouldn't we also have a Security Guard Geocaching 2006 Coin also? And what about a County Park Worker Geocaching 2006 Coin? And the Inquisitive Muggle Geocaching 2006 Coin?

It's a very cool design but I'll also pass on buying. I really wish cachers would stick with first making a personal coin, instead of non-personal coins.

BTW, shouldn't we also have a Security Guard Geocaching 2006 Coin also? And what about a County Park Worker Geocaching 2006 Coin? And the Inquisitive Muggle Geocaching 2006 Coin?

oakcoins can hook you up with any of the above :(

I would like to people who are making these coins, and making a few bucks off of them while they are at it, be longer termed cachers. Someone who found 2 caches 3 years ago, and has found 8 more within the past week to me is just looking at the money chances here. Funny how they are just getting back into the swing of things here, but already have a coin in production. BTW I am making the Mall Guard coin. It is based on Ben Klingston - Mall Guard. He is a local, Pittsburgh celebrity in his own right.

paypal fees, bubble mailer, labels, delivery confirmation, paying someone to stuff envelopes.. unless you want to stuff for me, postage, custom label fill out. etc etc etc
That's generally worked into the cost of the coin. Why not "stuff envelopes" on your own?

You mean you were trying for this cache:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...b3-0f58d3fcf6ec

;)

FlyinV found >>FLITS<< aka Speed Trapped (Locationless (Reverse) Cache)

NE 3620.7mi from your home coordinates.

Carlisle, Pennsylvania

This was a part of a fun-filled cache-a-thon weekend that we did with fellow cacher (and brother) kevmikwa! We were going after GC7648. It wasn't actually a speeding ticket, but we did get pulled over and our car was searched after an illegal maneuver with a vehicle!! In less then a minute we had mulitple cop cars and lights flashing all around us. Funny thing is that we were only a couple of hundred feet from the cache!! After the car search and the ticket that kevmikwa got we toyed with not going after that cache...but then we decided we just HAD to continue, especially after all of THAT effort was expended in this caches honor! At first we were really mad that it was cutting into our caching time, but then we realized that we were actually caching with the cops all around us!! (By the way, the cops REALLY don't like it when you take PICTURES of them while they are writing your ticket...see pics!!) This was fun, and are happy to get to laugh about it now!

I would like to people who are making these coins, and making a few bucks off of them while they are at it, be longer termed cachers. Someone who found 2 caches 3 years ago, and has found 8 more within the past week to me is just looking at the money chances here. Funny how they are just getting back into the swing of things here, but already have a coin in production. BTW I am making the Mall Guard coin. It is based on Ben Klingston - Mall Guard. He is a local, Pittsburgh celebrity in his own right.

Ben Klingston....................Mmmaaaaaall Guard

Listining to DVE while growning up, I just have to have one of those !! ;)

I'll take one Pants N'at too

Getting lots of international orders. This is just a reminder to use the email on the website if you are outside the USA Do not use the normal shopping cart checkout. I will then send a seperate invoice with the applicable shipping and handling charges for your country. Thanks.

Thanks to everyone who has pre-ordered the Police Geocaching Squad coin. I have word from the factory that production has started. Target date is still mid to late April for shipping as they have to inscribe all coins with tracking numbers etc. I really hope to see these go out to caches. I will personally place 10 of these. Most will start in Utah but I will also place a few in California and in May I will place some in Ohio.

Edited by jonutley

Just heard from the factory that this will be shipping to me on April 7. So should have photographs in a few days. Coin will be shipping around the middle of the month. I will ship out these coins that are not combined with other coins that come later in the month. Sales are halted for this coin for the moment