Where To Get A Deal On Garmin 60 Csx

I just ordered and received my 60Cx from gpsdiscount.com.

They have the 60cx with an auto value package (City Select NA v7, cigarette lighter adapter, bean bag mount) for $488 and free shipping. A pretty good deal especially when you consider the value of the maps.

The same package for the 60CSx is $539.

Edited by rpminmn

I got mine from Phil at Lake Powell Marine Electronics. It's listed at $499 but he's offering free overnight shipping and it comes with a $60 gift certificate to a store of your choice (Amazon.com, Target, Best Buy and more). When I ordered mine, it arrived first thing the next morning and didn't have the gift certificate in it so Phil immediately refunded my credit card $60 :(! Good stuff!

Edited by Cache Heads

Looks like I got a deal! Ordered a GPSmap 60CS but a 60CSx model was delivered. Got it through an auction on e-bay for $295 +$15 shipping through the e-bayer delfisales.

If you're wondering, this was NOT a greymarket version nor an european version (which I was worried about). It was new, in the box with all normal accessories and Americas basemap loaded.

Edited by MateoS

i 2nd the recommendation of gpsdiscount.com. I got my 60CSx 3 weeks ago from them. Price was $509 including TOPO software, 4AA Batteries and charger, and carrying case. ($111.00 value) making the price of the CSx $398.00. I absolutely love the unit and the software.

Cary in S.D.

Looks like I got a deal! Ordered a GPSmap 60CS but a 60CSx model was delivered. Got it through an auction on e-bay for $295 +$15 shipping through the e-bayer delfisales.

If you're wondering, this was NOT a greymarket version nor an european version (which I was worried about). It was new, in the box with all normal accessories and Americas basemap loaded.

Thats not what I would call a deal. It is stupidity or error on the part of the shipper. But congrats. You got a better unit then what you bargained for.

dadgum you guys..For my 60csx I just paid 445 (shipped)...so you should all feel good you got a great deal...

I got mine on ebay...I didn't see any going for less than about 425 (shipped).

I paid 45 bucks for a suction cup ram mount and I got some round connectors so I can build my own power cable (from www.pfranc.com). You pay what you want for these..or you can swap hardware?? not sure how this works but I'm getting two connectors for 10 bucks.

Thats not what I would call a deal. It is stupidity or error on the part of the shipper. But congrats. You got a better unit then what you bargained for.

Edited by kb9nvh