Ftf Prize

scaw

Ive recently put a few coins and travel bugs as first to find prizes as i do enjoy watching my coins and TB travels. Ive made a couple of laminated certificates and popped those in with FTF.

What do you put in as FTF prizes? Does anyone even put them in really intrasted to know :(

If I've got one handy, then a nice coin with an icon will go in, and on some of our caches, we put in a Scratchcard. This is usually stapled to the FTF certificate, to make it obvious its a prize.

All caches have a laminated FTF certificate, although we may now start creating fridge magnet certificates... coming soon to a cache new you!

Ive recently put a few coins and travel bugs as first to find prizes as i do enjoy watching my coins and TB travels. Ive made a couple of laminated certificates and popped those in with FTF.

What do you put in as FTF prizes? Does anyone even put them in really intrasted to know :(

We have only put out 4 caches but in all of them we have put a FTF certificate in, along with a FTF keyring. We have been the FTF 2 but no certificates in them. Its ok if there are not any in one as it is still a thrill to be FTF. I love creating things on the pc so I find it easy to do but some people find it difficult or do not have the time to make any. I love to find tb's in caches because there is always a story behind them.

It does not matter to me what someone puts in their caches as I know people have made the time and effort putting one out for others to enjoy. .... but I would LOVE to have a FTF cerificate to put on my fridge!! LOL

LollyBob

Rather than give a FTF prize I try and fill the cache with goodies. Recent "prizes" have included little Golems all the way from Prague, a book, pendants and necklaces, keyring karabiner thingies, a canine cachers geocoin :( , rings, bracelets, fossils, a wire saw and all sorts of other odds and ends.

I recently paid a maintenance visit to one of my caches and found all my cool trades had been replaced with cr@p - such is the nature of caching.... :(

I must add that Scaw does leave some excellent goodies in her caches too - all the more reason to be FTF!! :(

My first cache had a nice hand drawn (not by me) doodle as the firs tto find prize since the cache was art related :(

Not got a FTF in my second one yet as I had nothing that was suitable as a ftf prize, but I might nip down on saturday and stick in a few of these in it as no one has got the cahce yet (though a team is very close :()

chips.jpg

Colin

We put in a small, gift wrapped bottle of my favourite dram (and as most of them are my favourite ;) ..... )

Let's hope that your favourite dram is something along the lines of Irn Bru, as alcohol isn't allowed! ;)

What HH said :D

However if you have a supply of "wee drams" you now want to dispose of ............. :D:D