Spring Fling Campout Event Geocoin

BackBrakeBilly

We are now taking perorders for the Spring Fling Campout Geocoin!

The coins will cost $8.50 a piece plus shipping and the proceeds from the coin sales will go to the funding of the event.

To preorder your coins send me a Email at springflingcoin@gmail.com with "Spring Fling Campout Geocoin" as the subject line and include the following information.........

Name

Geocaching nickname

Shipping address

# of coins wanted

Paypal email address

There will be two versions of the coin, the regular version will be done in Polished Silver and the Limited Edition will be in Polished Gold. As of now the actual numbers have yet to be determined but as soon as a total is decided on I will post it here first. I can say that the Gold LE version will be limited to 100 or less coins produced.

Here is the dieart for the coins.....

6acp00648s1mod9cn.png

Thanks!

Edited by BackBrakeBilly

I will start sending out confirmations for orders tonight as soon as we get home from work.

As of now there are 80 LE gold spots left.

Thanks.

I emailed you a while back, but did not receive a confirmation. Did I get on the list?

I am going to start sending out confirmations for the orders tonight. If you don't get one tonight just let me know.

Thanks........

How many have presold? Enough for the icon yet? :)

No where near enough for a Icon...

As of right now there have been just over 65 Silver coins and 50 Gold coins reserved.

We have to turn in the order today so the coins will be ready for the event so it doesn't look like there will be a custom icon for this coin but the coins are going to be beautiful. Having 12 colors on the coin it can't be anything but beautiful! :)

Looks like the numbers will be............

150 Silver and 100 Gold coins

We are going to cut the preorders off on the Gold at 75 so that we will have 25 for folks that come to the event.

Thanks and preorders are still open for now.

The Spring Fling Campout Geocoins have shipped out to us and should be here in the next couple of days.

I have sent invoices out to everyone that put in a request for the coins.

We have 15 of the Gold version coins and about 40 of the Silver coins that are not spoken for so if anyone would like to order any just send me a email with the required info as posted in the first post to this thread.

Thanks!

UpDate....

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.........

springflingfront1rf.jpg

springflingback9ra.jpg

springflinggoldfront6qu.jpg

springflinggoldback0sb.jpg

springflingsilverfront5ch.jpg

springflingsilverback5ll.jpg

Now there is good news and bad news........

There was a slight snafu at the mint and somehow the order got messed up and we got ALL (250) Silver coins (Except for the two Gold Proofs shown in the pictures).

The Gold coins are being minted and will be ready within two weeks.

Sorry for the delay but the coins are definately worth the wait.

For those who ordered the Silver coins only, your orders will go out in the next day or so. The folks that ordered Gold along with Silver or only Gold coins, as soon as the Gold coins come in your orders will go out.

Thanks and if anyone has any questions please email me.

I knew I would like them, but as usual, the samples surpassed the original artwork. Very nicely done.

--Marky

Thanks Marky! :ph34r:

We still have a few of each metal to sell. The Silver coins are here and shipping will start in the morning. The gold coins are being minted and as soon as they arrive I will let everyone know.