Parks Category

I would think that this would be forthcoming. I suggested a category for municipal parks some time ago, and others may have before that. Just how the taxonomy fo such a broad category remains to be seen. Ideally it would accomodate international park systems. National Parks are common around the world, National Monuments are a U.S. format, and so are U.S. Forest Service Parks. State/Provinical parks, Municipal Parks, other governmental division such as counties and international equivalents should be accomodated. Public squares/greens, etc. are certainly park-like. What about private parks? Some specialized parks -- Amusement Parks, Botonical Parks, etc. may fit better elsewhere. That's just off the top of my head, but illustrates some of the complexities of this undertaking. ~~silverquill

i believe that there should be a seperate category for state parks and local municipality parks.

start some groups and see what you can do....

dont forget my invite....

I agree - if this category were to be up I would be contributing virtual caches from all over North America.

i believe that there should be a seperate category for state parks and local municipality parks.

start some groups and see what you can do....

dont forget my invite....

I agree - if this category were to be setup I would be contributing virtual caches from all over North America.

Edited by Geek & Sweet