Easy Gps Software With Garmin 60csx

I have a Garmin GPSMap 60CSx and downloaded Easy GPS so I could download waypoints to my GPS.

I am using the USB cable that comes with the GPS and have all the settings set correctly but I can NOT get points from Easy GPS to transfer to my CSx. I can get points to transfer from my GPS to Easy Gps, just not the other way around. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I was able to send to my 60Cx using EasyGPS version 1.3.7.

If you're able to send one direction, you should have no problem sending the other way.

Perhaps you're looking for the wrong thing. When caches are sent to the GPSr via EasyGPS, you get waypoints with names like GCXXXX.

For example, CLICK HERE to see cache details for a geocache titled "Alto by Westside Snikers". If you're searching your GPSr for a waypoint named "alto...", then you will not find it there. Instead you would have a waypoint named "GCHFMJ"

Do a "Find By Name" search in your waypoints for waypoints beginning with "GC" and see if you see any such waypoints...

Do you have the Mapsource maps?

For people who use GSAK (Geocaching Swiss Army Knife), they have to Export the cache waypoints from GSAK to Mapsource and then send the waypoints to their 'x' units from Mapsource.

For now, GSAK and GPSBabel cannot communicate directly to the 'x' units. ;)

You could try that as a workaround, if you have either City Select, City Navigator, or Mapsource Topo.

Neo Geo was correct. I downloaded to Easy GPS and the waypoints were in the GPS. I was not using FIND properly. I just switched from a 10 year old Garmin where when you hit find it showed you every point you had stored.

I do not have Mapsource Maps yet but Topo USA should be in transit.

Thanks for the help and the education.

Geo Hunter