Dibbler69

Camocacher

pfalstad

DeepSeaDivers

GBOTS

Edited by Packman5

Replacements Sent To:

Marky

Cool, can't wait for this one to arrive, we've been really looking forward to this one.

--Marky

We decided to send replacements to those who haven't let us know they received them.

I hope you like them

Congrats to the Packman5 (or 6 now as the case may be :laughing: ) clan on your newest edition! Ain't having a baby fun and hectic both?

Now we need to get together and put out a sleepless geonights coin :rolleyes:

I pray Momma and the li'l one are doing great and wish you all the happiness in the world with her!

Team Thorny - Thorny1, Fate, Thorny's Angels and Peanut (born 8:01 AM 7/4/06)

Congrats to the Packman5 (or 6 now as the case may be :anicute: ) clan on your newest edition! Ain't having a baby fun and hectic both?

Now we need to get together and put out a sleepless geonights coin :laughing:

I pray Momma and the li'l one are doing great and wish you all the happiness in the world with her!

Team Thorny - Thorny1, Fate, Thorny's Angels and Peanut (born 8:01 AM 7/4/06)

Thanks and Congrats to you also!! Hope your family is doing well!!

We are now actually Packman5. :anicute: we have 2 daughters and 1 son. :anicute:

Momma and baby are doing good...but tired :ph34r:

Congrats Pckman with your little girl!

But I just saw I was in the mailed-list of Juny 16th....and I still didn't receive my coins :laughing:

Did you get the coins returned by the way? Can I get a replacement otherwise?

TuuronTour

We actually had 4 packages come back on Saturday, Not sure if there are any today. We are resending the ones that were returned to us after we e-mail the people to make sure that is the correct mailing address.

If yours isn't 1 that was returned, I will get a replacement out to you tomorrow.

Congrats Pckman with your little girl!

But I just saw I was in the mailed-list of Juny 16th....and I still didn't receive my coins :)

Did you get the coins returned by the way? Can I get a replacement otherwise?

TuuronTour

We actually had 4 packages come back on Saturday, Not sure if there are any today. We are resending the ones that were returned to us after we e-mail the people to make sure that is the correct mailing address.

If yours isn't 1 that was returned, I will get a replacement out to you tomorrow.

I didn't get coins from the first mailing, I still haven't received the replacement ones mailed on the 2nd of July and am still waiting in Bristol, Virginia.

Any chance that you'd contact me via email and let me know the status of the coins?

I wonder if you are using an incorrect address (the address in Paypal IS correct though) or something since you've now mailed out 2 sets and neither have made it to me? I also wonder if everyone who is saying their coins are arriving without a postmark--is there something amiss in your post office? Thanks for any information you can provide about the missing 2 sets of coins. I'd appreciate an email or something to let me know what to do if anything after this long.

Thanks!

Are any of these coins still available?

If they are still available I'd like to get the ones I've paid for delivered please?

Still no email response to my request, still no coins after two shipments...are there others out there still waiting on coins like I am?

Just wondering.

We are not sure what is going on...alot have been coming back to us and we just re-send them.

We are having a horrible time with these coins.

We are sorry for all the delays. We are not sure what else to do...

If they are still available I'd like to get the ones I've paid for delivered please?

Still no email response to my request, still no coins after two shipments...are there others out there still waiting on coins like I am?

Just wondering.

We are not sure what is going on...alot have been coming back to us and we just re-send them.

Have either of the two sets you've mailed out to me specifically come back to you?

I've never had problems with receiving coin shipments until this time.

You haven't indicated whose coins are being returned to you, so it is hard to know which ones are still circulating through the mail service, which ones are at your house due to being returned, or?????

I guess one option would be to refund money. I'll be glad to have your refund mine since I seem to be unable to get the coins after six weeks. It is frustrating for both you and the folks who may still be waiting after six+ weeks. Just let me know.

Thanks!

Just wondering.

Have either of the two sets you've mailed out to me specifically come back to you?

You haven't indicated whose coins are being returned to you, so it is hard to know which ones are still circulating through the mail service, which ones are at your house due to being returned, or?????

I guess one option would be to refund money. I'll be glad to have your refund mine since I seem to be unable to get the coins after six weeks. It is frustrating for both you and the folks who may still be waiting after six+ weeks. Just let me know.

Thanks!

We never had problems with trades and other things in the mail until now. We are still waiting on 4 different coins that were shipped out in April, we have had no response about replacement coins or for them to refund our money. I understand how frustrated you may be getting as it is getting frustrating for us too. And we are very sorry for all the confusion and delays.

Just wondering.

Thanks!

We never had problems with trades and other things in the mail until now. We are still waiting on 4 different coins that were shipped out in April, we have had no response about replacement coins or for them to refund our money. I understand how frustrated you may be getting as it is getting frustrating for us too. And we are very sorry for all the confusion and delays.

I never received the shipment of coins from June 16th.

I didn't receive the replacement shipment from July 2nd.

HOWEVER, I'm happy to report that I did receive the third shipment from Thursday, July 20th completely intact today--Monday, July 24th. This has been about the same amount of time all coin shipments have taken before--the mailing label was intact and there seemed to have been no problems.

I hope everyone else gets their coins in the same good time and shape as I did today!

Many thanks,

p.s. If the other two shipments show up in my mail, I'll be sure to let you know right away--but they have been lost for a long time and maybe they have found their way back home by now.

Just wondering.

Thanks!

I never received the shipment of coins from June 16th.

I didn't receive the replacement shipment from July 2nd.

HOWEVER, I'm happy to report that I did receive the third shipment from Thursday, July 20th completely intact today--Monday, July 24th. This has been about the same amount of time all coin shipments have taken before--the mailing label was intact and there seemed to have been no problems.

I hope everyone else gets their coins in the same good time and shape as I did today!

Many thanks,

p.s. If the other two shipments show up in my mail, I'll be sure to let you know right away--but they have been lost for a long time and maybe they have found their way back home by now.

The shipment my wife sent out on the 20th was the first one we mailed and it was returned to us so she resent it.

I am glad you received your coins.

Sorry it took so long

The shipment my wife sent out on the 20th was the first one we mailed and it was returned to us so she resent it.

Sorry it took so long

A little confused here, but no matter...

you listed my name on a list for the June 16th shipment here in this thread.

you listed my name on a list of replacements for July 2nd shipment here in this thread.

I got coins today which weren't listed here as a resend of coins with a postmark of July 20th.

At any rate, the coins arrived in the mail today, July 24th just fine...if others were listed by mistake that they were receiving shipments when in fact you were NOT shipping them out, then maybe that is where some of the confusion lies.

Thanks again!

Sorry it took so long

A little confused here, but no matter...

you listed my name on a list for the June 16th shipment here in this thread.

you listed my name on a list of replacements for July 2nd shipment here in this thread.

I got coins today which weren't listed here as a resend of coins with a postmark of July 20th.

At any rate, the coins arrived in the mail today, July 24th just fine...if others were listed by mistake that they were receiving shipments when in fact you were NOT shipping them out, then maybe that is where some of the confusion lies.

Thanks again!

Are any still available?

thanks Russ