Help Needed In Scotland.

Flyfishermanbob

Hello Canada.

I'm trying to contact a BC Cacher ...."Douglas Clan", the reason being that I have a travel bug "Cock-a doodle-doo" which disappeared from "Loitering in Langdale" last year.

It was placed in the cache on the 14th Aug., and future cache finders reported it as missing.... my only hope is that it was found by Douglas Clan on the 14th....they haven't logged any caches since, but occasionally visit the Geocache site. ( Messages sent to their email address via GCcom just get bounced .)

If anyone knows of them, I'd appreciate making contact…… I’m happy to wait if they log the TB and intend returning to caching, alternatively, I’ll refund any costs to have the TB posted to me.

Many thanks in anticipation,

Slainge Bob

Hello Canada.

I'm trying to contact a BC Cacher ...."Douglas Clan", the reason being that I have a travel bug "Cock-a doodle-doo" which disappeared from "Loitering in Langdale" last year.

It was placed in the cache on the 14th Aug., and future cache finders reported it as missing.... my only hope is that it was found by Douglas Clan on the 14th....they haven't logged any caches since, but occasionally visit the Geocache site. ( Messages sent to their email address via GCcom just get bounced .)

If anyone knows of them, I'd appreciate making contact…… I’m happy to wait if they log the TB and intend returning to caching, alternatively, I’ll refund any costs to have the TB posted to me.

Many thanks in anticipation,

Slainge Bob

His geocaching.com bio shows http://www.creativeworks.ca as a web address.

The whois info for this can be found here:

http://whois.cira.ca/public?domaine=creati...ks.ca&LANGUE=en

check the admin part you may be able to get hold of them there

Hope this helps