Create Art O Mat Waymark Contest

Ready to add a bit of "art" to your Waymarking game? If so? Go out hunt for " 5 Art o Mats" near you.

http://www.Waymarking.com/waymarks/default...7b-1639a9d2525c

If you place 5 waymarks to this category, you will receive a genuine piece of art that is vended from these machines. Once you have added these waymarks email me an address and your piece of art will be mailed to you

Edited by chstress53

Interesting offer, although I might prefer the token to drop into one of those five nearby machines. I have got one in Providence RI already listed, however, the two previously listed in Newport RI have returned home. Eventually I or someone will get to the only one in MA and since the one in ME is listed, that will cover New England.

There are not many neighborhoods or even states with 5 machines. My bet is someone from Winston-Salem will be the first to take your challenge.

Yes, if you submitted one already that counts towards your 5. There is not a time limit on this contest and everyone that submits 5 waymarks will receive a piece of art. There are some Art o Mats out there that are not on the list. For example the one at the store in Lambertville NJ, when I visited that Art o Mat has another one across the river at their other store in New Hope that is not listed. There are also new ones coming out all the time. The one submitted for oregon was originallly not on the list when it was submitted, that finder was at the opening day for the art o MAt. It will be a wait and see who gets a piece of art first , There are waymarkers that travel. I will also send a token to the very first waymarker of 5 waymarks. When this category was started there were none outside of the USA and now England has one. They are coming more popular and they are appearing more a& more.

Edited by chstress53