Nebraska Coin

carleenp

I thought it came out quite nice. I don't get any credit though except for perhaps pushing people to get started on one and giving some general information.

The credit goes to the people who designed it and arranged for everything. Particularly Rotorootie, Team Krypos and Twinstars. Contryguy was in there a bit too I think. Sorry if there are others I left out, those are the main committeee members that I know of. I thought they did a great job! :)

Edited by carleenp

Will you be accepting VIP orders on the Nebraska coin?

I believe we set it up with VIP.

Glad some like the Maggie. The shape of mine really fit with the corn. Much better than a Garmin.

The first sale is a closed sale meant for Nebraskache Organization members. Then the next two sales are fully open.

The first sale is a closed sale meant for Nebraskache Organization members. Then the next two sales are fully open.

Thanks. It was a bit confusing to me since the descriptions of some of the other coins up for sale soon specifically mention VIP sales, but yours doesn't say anything.

Edited by mjp303

Thanks. It was a bit confusing to me since the descriptions of some of the other coins up for sale soon specifically mention VIP sales, but yours doesn't say anything.

Just double checked on the VIP sales. VIP will be offered on the 2nd and 3rd round of sales. 1st round is password for members. Follow the link in OP to get yours. Thanks.

Was there something indicated on the sale in advance, that I just missed, to tell us this was a closed sale? This is not the first time I've made an effort to be here when a coin is coming up for sale, only to find out that I could not buy....

Look for the little lock symbol by sale dates on there. That designates a private sale. Often the first sale will be for organization members to assure that they have first shot at their organization's coins.

Heads up on this one folks. If you're trying to use a password right now add an "O" before the first "G". A typo on my end that I'm sorting out. Mr. Murphy is working against me at the moment. Will post when it's fixed.

Will do! But a quick question... what's the rest of the letters?!? :):)

Will you be accepting VIP orders on the Nebraska coin?

I believe we set it up with VIP.

Glad some like the Maggie. The shape of mine really fit with the corn. Much better than a Garmin.

I'll be taking 2 or 3. My wife's family is from Columbus, We need to get someof her cousins out there into geocaching.

The Nebraska coin developed by the Nebraskache organization will be on sale soon. It is trackable and has a corn icon. 1000 coins were minted.

The coin will be available here

Here is the picture:

sample.JPG

Just for your information the Nebraskache Geocorn goes on sale to the general public at 9:30: PM Eastern Time today.