Cache Or Die Trying Geocoin

bone1977

Yes folks that's right it is finally ready to sell. Here are the links.

Limited Edition Gold

http://www.geocoinstore.com/viewfullcoinde...n.php?coinid=46

Regular Edition Silver

http://www.geocoinstore.com/viewfullcoinde...n.php?coinid=45

Please be aware that if it sells out that night it will again be offered the following day at 12:30 PM. So, if you are over seas and want one you will not be left out.

Bone1977

Edited by bone1977

Almost for got there are 300 Silver being minted and 200 gold. I will be getting 50 of each after the sale and am open to trades after the sale ends I will be posting a list of coins that I would like to trade for. I do have a few of you down already, but if you would like me to make sure I have you post here and I will make a list.

Thanks,

Bone1977

This one looks great.

I have sometime worried

about the Die part when I've been

caching.

Hope this coin brings me some luck. :)

I totally know the feeling I have been there and done that way more than I would ever like my wife to know. I even did a cache on the side of a huge drop off in the dark above a busy road in the rain. shhhh!! Don't tell her.

Bone1977

This one looks great.

I have sometime worried

about the Die part when I've been

caching.

Hope this coin brings me some luck. :)

I totally know the feeling I have been there and done that way more than I would ever like my wife to know. I even did a cache on the side of a huge drop off in the dark above a busy road in the rain. shhhh!! Don't tell her.

Bone1977

Mine's been more like "Loins and Tigers and Bears oh my.

Well maybe just Bears, and big ones at that.

:) I thought I was going to die when I slid 40 ft down a cliff face with railroad tracks at the bottom when I did Back To Buzzards Rock. Thank God for roots. Thats what I get for trying to take the shortest route to the next cache. Will there be a lock on the first sale for people that have passwords? or will it be open to everyone?..I've got to have one..just started collecting and don't have many to trade.

Thanks

:) I thought I was going to die when I slid 40 ft down a cliff face with railroad tracks at the bottom when I did Back To Buzzards Rock. Thank God for roots. Thats what I get for trying to take the shortest route to the next cache. Will there be a lock on the first sale for people that have passwords? or will it be open to everyone?..I've got to have one..just started collecting and don't have many to trade.

Thanks

I think the whole password thing is a joke, so in a word no. If you are interested in having a coin show up when they go on sale. If you are still unable to get one and you don't have anything to trade contact me after the sale and I'll sell you one for the same price as the ones on GCS's site. I do realize that some people want their friends to have one of their coins, so why not just sell them one after the sale if they couldn't buy one then . Like it says in the coin description this isn't really a personal coin. As you have probably noticed the coin has no geonick on it and it's not called bone1977's personal coin. I have yet to see a skull-shaped coin, so here is one. I hope you guys enjoy this coin as much as I do, because it turned out way better than I thought that it would. Kudos to you Geocoinstore.

Bone1977

:anibad: I thought I was going to die when I slid 40 ft down a cliff face with railroad tracks at the bottom when I did Back To Buzzards Rock. Thank God for roots. Thats what I get for trying to take the shortest route to the next cache. Will there be a lock on the first sale for people that have passwords? or will it be open to everyone?..I've got to have one..just started collecting and don't have many to trade.

Thanks

I think the whole password thing is a joke, so in a word no. If you are interested in having a coin show up when they go on sale. If you are still unable to get one and you don't have anything to trade contact me after the sale and I'll sell you one for the same price as the ones on GCS's site. I do realize that some people want their friends to have one of their coins, so why not just sell them one after the sale if they couldn't buy one then . Like it says in the coin description this isn't really a personal coin. As you have probably noticed the coin has no geonick on it and it's not called bone1977's personal coin. I have yet to see a skull-shaped coin, so here is one. I hope you guys enjoy this coin as much as I do, because it turned out way better than I thought that it would. Kudos to you Geocoinstore.

Bone1977

I couldn't agree with you more on the password thing. Thats why I asked. The last time I tried to get a coin from the geocoinstore I waited for hours for the password thing to end. Long passed the time they went on sale. Thank you for the offer and I will let you know if I can't. The skull shape is very cool.

Eaglblazer

Here is a list of coins that I'm interested in. Please forgive me if I'm stupid and didn't call them what they are called.

Coin Want List

Will trade 1 regular edition for 1 regular edition and 1 limited edition for 1 limited edition or 1 limited edition for 2 regular editions.

1. Temecula Valley Geocaching Association

2. Red Handed (All metals?)

3. San Francisco (All metals?)

4. DNF (All metals?)

5. 2006 Compass Rose

6. Love Geocoin

7. Lighthouse Geocoin

8. Legend of Bigfoot

9. Scotland

10. Cache the Fever

11. Geographic Center of Australia

12. Shamrock Geocoin (Not Frarah Family)

13. Lewis and Clarke Benchmark

14. Mississippi limited edition black nickel

15. Cointown (All metals?)

16. Gold screw coin

17. North Dakota Horseshoe

18. Hawaii

19. Hawaii (pineapple)

20. Geographic Center of North America

21. 7th Sun

22. Team Thorny

23. England Egg (All metals?)

24. Appalachain Trail Limited Edition

25. Prime Meridian

26. Frozen bone

27. 100 Travel Bug coin

28. Celtic Cross

29. Kansas tornado coin

30. Columbia

31. Geocoin Club Benchmark coin

32. New York, New York Geocoin (Status of Liberty)

33. Florida

34. North Dakota Deputy Cacher

35. Nevada

36. Cachekids

37. Chef Cachealot

38. Texas Bluebonnet (All Metals?)

39. Greenman coin

40. Pirates of Harriman 2005

41. Faultline Geocoin

42. U.K. Geocoin

43. Silver Mark

44. Crop Circle

45. Finland

46. 4 corner benchmark

47. Definitive Series (All 3 coins)

Bone1977

Here is a list of coins that I'm interested in. Please forgive me if I'm stupid and didn't call them what they are called.

Coin Want List

Will trade 1 regular edition for 1 regular edition and 1 limited edition for 1 limited edition or 1 limited edition for 2 regular editions.

1. Temecula Valley Geocaching Association

2. Red Handed (All metals?)

3. San Francisco (All metals?)

4. DNF (All metals?)

5. 2006 Compass Rose

6. Love Geocoin

7. Lighthouse Geocoin

8. Legend of Bigfoot

9. Scotland

10. Cache the Fever

11. Geographic Center of Australia

12. Shamrock Geocoin (Not Frarah Family)

13. Lewis and Clarke Benchmark

14. Mississippi limited edition black nickel

15. Cointown (All metals?)

16. Gold screw coin

17. North Dakota Horseshoe

18. Hawaii

19. Hawaii (pineapple)

20. Geographic Center of North America

21. 7th Sun

22. Team Thorny

23. England Egg (All metals?)

24. Appalachain Trail Limited Edition

25. Prime Meridian

26. Frozen bone

27. 100 Travel Bug coin

28. Celtic Cross

29. Kansas tornado coin

30. Columbia

31. Geocoin Club Benchmark coin

32. New York, New York Geocoin (Status of Liberty)

33. Florida

34. North Dakota Deputy Cacher

35. Nevada

36. Cachekids

37. Chef Cachealot

38. Texas Bluebonnet (All Metals?)

39. Greenman coin

40. Pirates of Harriman 2005

41. Faultline Geocoin

42. U.K. Geocoin

43. Silver Mark

44. Crop Circle

45. Finland

46. 4 corner benchmark

47. Definitive Series (All 3 coins)

Bone1977

Email sent....... Triffid

Way to go, Bone! I hope tomorrow's sales go even faster for you. Too bad you were not able to make our March meet & eat, or the NELA event yesterday. I would like to meet you sometime, have enjoyed your hides a whole bunch (been humbled by them, also)!

amagrud

Way to go, Bone! I hope tomorrow's sales go even faster for you. Too bad you were not able to make our March meet & eat, or the NELA event yesterday. I would like to meet you sometime, have enjoyed your hides a whole bunch (been humbled by them, also)!

amagrud

I'm a bit sad that I missed those, but I have been really enjoying spending time with my new daughter. I hope to meet you at the next Meet and Greet. in April. I'll be posting about it some time soon.

As a side note: I am currently looking into having a very limited run of these coins made in solid silver. If enough of you are interested let me know, and I'll see what we can do about getting that done. I think a few floating around would be bad to the bone :mad:

Bone1977

As a side note: I am currently looking into having a very limited run of these coins made in solid silver. If enough of you are interested let me know, and I'll see what we can do about getting that done. I think a few floating around would be bad to the bone :mad:

Bone1977

I might definitely be into that depending on price... Should only be 2 oz or so correct???

Bone1977

I might definitely be into that depending on price... Should only be 2 oz or so correct???

Correct! I emailed Mike at the GCS about it and maybe a few other very limited runs in other metals. I want to have a few to send to othe states to go out in caches.

Hey Bengeo'n If you can't get a gold tomorrow let me know I'll have a few after the sale for trade.

Bone1977

Edited by bone1977

:D I thought I was going to die when I slid 40 ft down a cliff face with railroad tracks at the bottom when I did Back To Buzzards Rock. Thank God for roots. Thats what I get for trying to take the shortest route to the next cache. Will there be a lock on the first sale for people that have passwords? or will it be open to everyone?..I've got to have one..just started collecting and don't have many to trade.

Thanks

There should be a very limited edition for cachers who actuallly almost died while caching. Kind of like the LE for those who found an APE cache. :D Grabbed 2 silver.

Edited by JMBella

I talked with the Geocoinstore this afternoon. The coins should be there by the 31th of this month and will ship out soon there after. I am super happy with how these turned out. I will be shipping out trades as soon as they are in hand. Thank you to all of you for making this sale a success.

Bone1977

Well I missed out on this one but I would like to make a trade if anyone has an extra. I'll even go out on a limb and try for a trade for both versions. Thanks- 57'

Hey email me and We will work a trade for a set sinve I do still have some.

Bone1977

I talked with the Geocoinstore this afternoon. The coins should be there by the 31th of this month and will ship out soon there after. I am super happy with how these turned out. I will be shipping out trades as soon as they are in hand. Thank you to all of you for making this sale a success.

Bone1977

Hey Bone,

Have they come in or been shipped out yet?....I'm dieing to take one caching. :)

Thanks, EB