Evil Micro Coin (preview)

gridlox

Micros - Love Em Or Hate Em B)

Evil Micros - Love to Hate Em!! Hate to Love Em!! :):P:):rolleyes:

But you have to admit the great satisfaction you get when you finally find that elusive hard to find, creatively cammoed EVIL MICRO!!

Well here's the coin that pays homage to them!

And of course, an Evil Micro Coin just HAS to be a Micro-Coin! B)

They will be GC trackable with their own prefix (EV) and their own EVIL custom Icon. EvilMicro_Icon_32x32.gif

EvilMicro_Coin_preview.jpg

Cost hasn't been set yet, but will be in the $5 a piece area.

The art has been submitted to the mint and as soon as we have them in hand they will be posted for sale.

Sales & shipping will be handled through the same source as my "Geocaching The Appalachian" Coins.

D-man :huh:

Edited by gridlox

Love to Hate Em! Hate to Love Em! You should have added this slogan to the back rim where you repeat the front text. If the mint art hasn't been sumbitted to production, think about changing this.

Love the coin! I also agree with what AG says above. :anibad: Place that slogan on the back (or front) of the coin.

CF30

Love to Hate Em! Hate to Love Em! You should have added this slogan to the back rim where you repeat the front text. If the mint art hasn't been sumbitted to production, think about changing this.

I agree!

Checking on it right now. Hopefully it isn't too late.

What's really strange is that I wracked my brain to come up with something different to go on the back. But, settled on the same text as the front.

Then, there I go and put the perfect quote in the preview post! :lol:

Just blame it on the Curse of the "Evil Micro!" :lol:

:lol::anibad::P:lol:

I agree!

Checking on it right now. Hopefully it isn't too late.

What's really strange is that I wracked my brain to come up with something different to go on the back. But, settled on the same text as the front.

Then, there I go and put the perfect quote in the preview post! :anibad:

Just blame it on the Curse of the "Evil Micro!" :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::P

YES!!! :)

I'll post the revised pic later tonight!

Grid! These are SO cool! I'll most definitely be getting some!

BTW, we missed meeting you at our unofficial "Eat & Greet" at Western Sizzlin' last week!

Happy Caching!

Lori V.

TeamVilla5

Sorry I couldn't come and meet you guys. I really wanted to make it.

With my wife out of work right now, I've had to take on extra freelance work to help meet the bills, so I'm basically working from 9:00 AM until 2:00AM right now. With breaks for meals and driving to and from my day job at the sign shop. :):D:D

I even have to watch American Idol looking around the doorway from my desk in my office into the livingroom!! :D

:D

D-man :)

Edited by gridlox

I'll take two please. :(

Micros - Love Em Or Hate Em :D

Evil Micros - Love to Hate Em!! Hate to Love Em!! :D:D:(:D

But you have to admit the great satisfaction you get when you finally find that elusive hard to find, creatively cammoed EVIL MICRO!!

Well here's the coin that pays homage to them!

And of course, an Evil Micro Coin just HAS to be a Micro-Coin! :(

They will be GC trackable with their own prefix (EV) and their own EVIL custom Icon. EvilMicro_Icon_32x32.gif

EvilMicro_Coin_preview.jpg

Cost hasn't been set yet, but will be in the $5 a piece area.

The art has been submitted to the mint and as soon as we have them in hand they will be posted for sale.

Sales & shipping will be handled through the same source as my "Geocaching The Appalachian" Coins.

D-man B)

I know were all waiting with baited breath for the announcement of this coin's availability

Final art front the mint approved yesterday, so I guess we can consider these OFFICIALLY "In Production"! :)

Turn around after approval is normally 2-3 weeks, but I hear through the grapevine that the actual mint went up on thier prices on the 15th and had a massive rush of orders at the last minute of people trying to get in under the wire.

So, hopefully that shouldn't cause too much of a delay in normal shipping times, if any at all. :mad:

D-man :mad:

Turn around after approval is normally 2-3 weeks, but I hear through the grapevine that the actual mint went up on thier prices on the 15th and had a massive rush of orders at the last minute of people trying to get in under the wire.

Yeah, heh, I pushed the Calif micro through under the wire. This will probably be the first one I've done that will actually takes 3 weeks to get here. :tired:

--Marky

Edited by Marky

Any updates on this coin? I haven't seen any sale information yet! Hope I didn't miss it.

Nope! You haven't missed them!

Trying to get some good pics of the samples and will post them in the next few days.

More info coming this weekend on $$ and a possible sale date. :laughing:

D-man :anibad:

I sure love to hate them! I'll definitely order several. I like micros because they (usually) don't involve ticks (I rate ticks below spiders and that says a lot!) but they do drive me nuts (both ticks and micros)! I did find one (GCTV56) that was most inventive but another in the same park (GCPYEH) that I couldn't find for the life of me drove me nuts. I bet the muggles were all wondering what that "old guy" was doing down by the creek for so long!

So, I'd love to drop these into the micros that I do find!

Can't wait for the sale to be announced. :rolleyes:

Bill W