Where Are The Best Bugs?

Disqo1

887fbd14-ae96-48dd-98bb-f0fcce44b542.jpg

The picture above is of a TB I currently have called The Seeing Eye Fish Shortly after I picked it up I received an email from the owner along with the following story:

"The seeing eye fish is one of my TB's. The way he came about was at a geo-buddies meeting a fellow cacher was telling a story about buying his daughter a goldfish then remember he needed to grab something at Sams. When he started in the door the lady that checks your card told him no animals allowed. It was summer and to hot to leave the fish in the car, so quick thinking he told the lady. Oh it's alright he is a seeing eye fish! She said ok and let him in. We thought the story so funny we had to make a TB out of it."

:) It instantly become one of my favorite TBs.

;) ok, I MET thee best travel bug of all at an event. There is a cacher in Tuscon who IS the travel bug. He sent for the tags took the number to a friend who does tattoos and had the logo and the tracking number tattooed on his upper arm. To get credit you must have your picture taken with him and send him the picture. That is how he puts a name to a face. I am still amazed!!

:) ok, I MET thee best travel bug of all at an event. There is a cacher in Tuscon who IS the travel bug. He sent for the tags took the number to a friend who does tattoos and had the logo and the tracking number tattooed on his upper arm. To get credit you must have your picture taken with him and send him the picture. That is how he puts a name to a face. I am still amazed!!

Along those same lines... Our geo-pup Midnight is a TB

1d4df5c2-5781-48aa-a7f2-27f75e2f0065.jpg

Midnight's Travels

She is always wearing her TB tag on her collar. Meet her on the trails or at an event and you are welcome to try and "grab" her to get the number :) Afew cachers have met her and logged the find, we also log in/out all the caches she hunts with us to record her travels.