Old Or Lost Tb's In Adopted Caches

aviatrix22

Ok....here's the deal. :) I haven't been caching too long and I admit that I am not tech savvy. I recently adopted a cache that had a couple of TB's that got muggled, one being I white jeep TB. When I re-listed the cache, I couldn't get the TB listing off of the cache page no matter what I did. I went to the edit page of the cache and there was no place to edit the TB listing that I could find. I don't know the number of the TB to somehow make it disappear on the TB tracking site, though I'm not sure that there is an option to do that either! I also couldn't get the spoiler picture off the cache page, as it no longer is a picture of the muggled cache. I went to the editing page which asked me if I wanted to edit/delete the picture; I said I did, it asked me if I was sure, I was...and then I went back to the page 3 times and it was still there! As for the TB, I couldn't even find a place to get it off. Any help? these are not critical but they are misleading pieces of information. Thanks. Aviatrix22 in the Great Northwest!

You can delete it from your cache inventory, but it has to be done from the bug page, not from the cache page.

Click on the travel bug's link from your cache page. In the upper right corner (in the "Travel Bug Options" box) there will be an option to "mark bug missing" -- click the "Go" button next to it.

Edited by the hermit crabs

Thanks for all your help...I think I got the white jeep off. I went to the TB site from my cache page, as you guys said, and I logged it as missing. When I reloaded and went back to the cache page, it was still on, but I guess it takes time, because the picture I tried to get off is finally off! I kept going back into the cache page the night I took the picture off and it was always still there...but now it is gone. NO, I want the totem pole left on there..its the one thing that is still in the park!! How did you know where this is :mad: ...oh, I think I know...you went to my page and went to my caches, which number only 2!! and found it ! You are a clever boy, BlueDeuce...I am thinking of doing a new cache, but these are a lot of trouble! I learned a lot from the first cache I placed...like, how to do everything wrong! Live and learn...thanks for y'all's help...happy caching! :mad: