Cito Coin

G Force

I have got a price back from the makers and it will work out to be 4 pounds per coin to those who attend and pick at the events and 4.50 pounds per coin for those who do not attend and want it posted to them. This includes the shipping but could change slightly if the shipping estimate is more than anticipated. There is no limit on the number of coins you can request and this is open to all UK cachers.

I am working with the organizers of each of the 4 events so they will be available at each event for the same price. I am hopeful to have some in time for the Durham event.

If you want a coin let the respective organizer know how many and they will get back to me with a total number for each event. There may be a limited number of spare but we want to keep that very low as there is no refund on the coins we buy and don't sell.

If you are not able to attend an event and want a coin just contact me. I'll send you my details and will need to be paid by check, sorry no paypal.

The UK coin club will still be getting some from Lynn as normal and can be distributed at the event again to keep the cost down.

Where does the tracking number go?

I believe the above design may not be the final design? As this was what was originally suggested to Groundspeak, who I believe are going to be the final suppliers of the coin. I don't think the final coin will differ a lot from this though? But please don't take my word for that. :anibad: