Lighthouse Coins V3

JMBella

I got lucky with gold and bronze, but ebay/paypal is not combining the shipping for the 2 sales...will this be fixed?

Jamie

This is the problem I'm having... Charging $4.60 for what should be able to be manually entered as $3.30. Can you fix and invioce me please JMBella?

OK.. give me a few minutes to figure out the problem.

I got zero coins on three tries even though I'm sitting here refreshing the page. WTF

Sour grapes on my part I suppose, but these ebay timed sales kinda suck.

Toss me one of your coins the next time one of these auctions comes up and I will get you a coin. I only tried for the black nickel this time and got one. Already paid for even.

I got zero coins on three tries even though I'm sitting here refreshing the page. WTF

Ebay timed sales are great for things that aren't in such limited quantitys. I thought the sales of the TFTC and Kansas coins were well handled. But announcing that you are selling 15 of a limited number of 50 coins is just kind of silly, especially in sales spaced so far apart. If they had all been sold at the same time chances are you nobody would get all 3 but hopefully more people would have got at least one coin.

But that's just my 2 cents.

Geez, my wheels are off I guess. I was in at 16:00:02 eBay time and got "none available". kept trying to no avail. Did they sell out in 2 seconds?!

Also missed out on bronze, or did I do something wrong? I searched for "LH series v3 - BRONZE" and get zip (geocoin related)(.

Ya....same here. This stinks...can't get any v3 Lighthouses, then I see v2s on sale when I have not even received the one I payed for back in January. I'm done with LightHouses and trying to buy them on Ebay.

JMB...if you want to sell me anymore coins, Invoice me...

Ebay timed sales are great for things that aren't in such limited quantitys. I thought the sales of the TFTC and Kansas coins were well handled. But announcing that you are selling 15 of a limited number of 50 coins is just kind of silly, especially in sales spaced so far apart. If they had all been sold at the same time chances are you nobody would get all 3 but hopefully more people would have got at least one coin.

But that's just my 2 cents.

I appreciate that and will think about that if there's a next time. I have a feeling though no matter how these are run, there will always be someone who isn't happy.

Look, I'm not picking on anybody in particular - there's a lot of people in this thread I like.

There's just stuff I don't understand and I guess I never will:

- Charging 58% more for an LE coin that doesn't cost any more to mint

- People complaining about a relatively minor increase in shipping but saying nothing about the cost of the coins

I'm not trying to intentionally stir the pot, just voicing my thoughts.

How do we combine shipping? And what's the amount for 4 coins? Or will you invoice us?

What! Not going for five........? :D

Heck no mr smarty pants :wub: 2 of each is fine :D THe real question is... did YOU go for 5? :D

Oh yeah! I went for five. Got the Gold and the Bronze but got rapped on the nuckles for the Black Nickel. Got in all right, confirmed the buy, but after hitting "pay", that's when I got the rap....... :(:):)

"1. snarky

(adjective) describes a witty mannerism, personality, or behavior that is a combination of sarcasm and cynicism. Usually accepted as a complimentary term. Snark is sometimes mistaken for a snotty or arrogant attitude."

I'll go ahead and take that as a compliment. Thanks. Fact is I was being honest. I put a cap on what they cost rather than auctioning them off for what would presumably be much more.

Well, that's just a nice alternative for what I was REALLY thinking. You can take that as a compliment if you'd like, hee hee. :)

Wait list anyone? I've got those 10 extra of the gold. Just wite: WAIT LIST. Limit is 2 per buyer and only those who didn't get any gold... or should it be those who didn't get any coins... or should I just list these back on ebay.. I'm so confused. I know no matter what I do they'll be someone that gets pissed off. :)