Multiple Watchlist?

PandyBat

Unlimited Watch Lists

You can add as many geocaches and Travel Bugs to your watch list. When a travel bug or geocache is logged you will receive an email with a copy of the log.

Where and how? I don't see where I can make another watchlist. Is this feature up and running yet?

Edited by PandyBat

The quoted text refers to the fact that the basic watchlist does not have a meaningful upper limit on how many caches and trackables can be watchlisted by a premium member. It does *not* mean that you can set up an unlimited number of watchlists.

But, in addition to the basic watchlist, another premium member benefit is bookmark lists. These are far more powerful tools, since you can add custom notes, generate a pocket query for caches on the bookmark list, etc.

EDIT: I see from the link in your signature line that you already know about bookmark lists! Great!

Edited by The Leprechauns

Ahhhh.....thanks Leprechauns.

I just read that wrong. Dangit!

It would be nice to have a watchlist for geocaches that I've already done and ones that I haven't done. I guess I could incorporate that into a bookmark list but it looks like it would be a lot of work.

Thanks for the interpretation.

The quoted text refers to the fact that the basic watchlist does not have a meaningful upper limit on how many caches and trackables can be watchlisted by a premium member. It does *not* mean that you can set up an unlimited number of watchlists.

But, in addition to the basic watchlist, another premium member benefit is bookmark lists. These are far more powerful tools, since you can add custom notes, generate a pocket query for caches on the bookmark list, etc.

EDIT: I see from the link in your signature line that you already know about bookmark lists! Great!