Signature Items

Liefy

I have placed lots of different items in caches, LiveStrong wrist bands, wooden fish, pocket angels (in micro's). I DO tend to pick up Flagman's Flag Swag more often than anything else. I enjoy giving American flags to kids that come into my practice and wear one most every day! :P Jeff / drexotic

I leave our signature mini button in caches. Looks just like my avatar. Since Roxy, our Jack Russell Terrier is normally with us geocaching, most times we'll find a ball in a cache. Golf Balls, Smiley Balls....she loves caching just for that purpose...we have to fight over who's going to look in the container first. It's pretty comical. :P

I was putting seashells in some desert caches, but some of the shells don't hold up well. Since my wife recently got me a Dremel, I've started collect interesting rocks from around the caches I find and creating petroglyphs (coyotes, naturally) from them. The petroglyphs are numbered and will start appearing in caches soon.

We use instant scratch tickets as our signature item. The ones we use support the Maine Outdoor Heritage Fund, plus they only cost $1 so it's not an expensive item yet it could bring riches to the person who keeps them :mad: We seal them in ziplock snack bags and they will fit in virtually any cache.