"makin' Tracks" Wheel Geocoin

Parrolet

OK, here is the information on the “Makin’ Tracks” Parrolet’s son personal coin. I think this is the first South Carolina personal geocoin. These will go on sale @ 12pm EST on Saturday March 18th, 2006 (I hope this is a good time for most everyone). They will be sold by email and will have thier own icon on gc.com.

This date and time is subject to change due to caching events. I may move it to Sunday if this is better for more people. Stay tuned. I should know any day.

This thread is for information only and not be intended for preorders. I will post the email to use to order these at that time. I will invoice by paypal within 2 weeks after the sale closes.

Here are the details:

There will be 4 types made, 3 to be bought

$8.75 Regular edition - Antiqued Silver: 250+ unlimited (may be more if demand asks for it)

$9.00 Limited edition - Polished Gold: 150 made/125 sold limit 2 per person

$9.00 Extra Limited edition - Polished Nickel: 100 made/75 sold limit 1 per person

Extra, Extra Limited edition - Black Nickel: Very Special Trades ONLY

They are 1.75" 3D recessed and cut out

They will be trackable on geocaching.com with their own special icon

Coin Club Orders will be welcomed - contact me

US shipping & handling fees

$1.50 for first coin – Regular Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation

$.50 for each additional coin – Regular Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation

$4.25 Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (Small)

International shipping & handling fees

Canada

$2.00 for first coin - Airmail Letter Post

$.75 for each additional coin - Airmail Letter Post

$4.50 Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (Small)

All Other Countries

$2.50 for first coin - Airmail Letter Post

$1.00 for each additional coin - Airmail Letter Post

$6.00 Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (Small)

There will be one MAJOR request on these coins. You are not to post these coins for sale anywhere until you have your coin in hand or I will refund your money and you will get no coins!

If you have questions please email me.

Thank you!

Parrolet

6b7a1821-1b77-4b36-a2eb-03eb4103cef2.jpg

Edited by Parrolet

The official sale date and time is Saturday, March 18th at 9pm EST and Sunday, March 19th at 12pm EST. Half of the LE coins will be available at each time. This should allow for everyone in the US and our friends across the pond to be able to take part in the sale of the coins.

Here is the icon

541b1c5e-4bc1-4837-9eca-6b738c4e326a.jpg

ad1ec9ff-47f2-41de-8c9a-e5730acaf7ae.jpg

I will need this information also:

Geo Name:

Full Name:

Full Mailing address:

Country (if other then USA):

Email Address:

PayPal Email Address:

Number and Type of Coin(s) wanted:

I will post the email address to send your requests to here at that time. You will use a special password for the subject line for each sale. It will be a different email address from my profile address. I will be going by the time stamp on the emails. So emailing me for LE coins before that time on the second sale will not count. I will come to the forums and give a new password for the subject line to use.

If you ordered LE coins on the 1st sale you cannot order anymore LE coins on the second sale.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Edited by Parrolet

Due to some last minute changes that drove the cost up a bit I am having to adjust the prices of the coins a little. I hope this will not be a problem.

$9.25 Regular edition - Antiqued Silver: 250+ unlimited (may be more if demand asks for it)

$9.50 Limited edition - Polished Gold: 150 made/125 sold limit 2 per person

$9.50 Extra Limited edition - Polished Nickel: 100 made/75 sold limit 1 per person

Also if there is a large enough demand I may consider making 200 polished gold/selling 175 coins, but there will not be anymore than 200 of these.

Due to some last minute changes that drove the cost up a bit I am having to adjust the prices of the coins a little. I hope this will not be a problem.

$9.25 Regular edition - Antiqued Silver: 250+ unlimited (may be more if demand asks for it)

$9.50 Extra Limited edition - Polished Nickel: 100 made/75 sold limit 1 per person

Also if there is a large enough demand I may consider making 200 polished gold/selling 175 coins, but there will not be anymore than 200 of these.

Can you tell us what the last minute changes were???

For those that expressed buying the coin in the original thread are you contacting them directly or do we have to be on the forums @ 12pm Eastern also???

I have emailed everyone letting them know about this thread and you I see have already found it. Thanks for reminding me to do that. ;)

***Larger Orders***

Contact me, there could be a small addition extra charge for shipping depending on how many coins are ordered and how you want shipping to be.

Coin Club Orders will be welcomed - contact me

US shipping & handling fees

$1.50 for first coin – Regular Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation

$.50 for each additional coin – Regular Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation

$4.25 Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (Small)

International shipping & handling fees

Canada

$2.00 for first coin - Airmail Letter Post

$.75 for each additional coin - Airmail Letter Post

$4.50 Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (Small)

All Other Countries

$2.50 for first coin - Airmail Letter Post

$1.00 for each additional coin - Airmail Letter Post

$6.00 Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (Small)

Edited by Parrolet

Only half of the polished coins are selling tonight!

Send your requests to geocachingcoins(at)gmail.com with the words “South Carolina” in the subject line.

I will need this information also:

Geo Name:

Full Name:

Full Mailing address:

Country (if other then USA):

Email Address:

PayPal Email Address:

Number and Type of Coin(s) wanted

$9.25 Regular edition - Antiqued Silver: 250+ No limit (may be more if demand asks for it)

These coins should arrive in 2-3 weeks after I turn in the numbers. I will invoice everyone within 2 weeks. There should not be any longer than 1-2 week wait on the coins to arrive from that point.

Everything has been approved for the coins to be minted that can be at this time.

I will post as soon as I can who got what coins as far as the polished gold and nickel goes.

Don’t forget tomorrow afternoon 12pm for the 2nd run of coins the word will be different for the subject line, to get in on the 2nd run of polished coins.

Email me if you have any questions. Thanks.

Everyone that ordered got what they wanted tonight. If you are not on this list, let me know. There are still a few polished nickel coins left and a few polished gold coins left too. Thank you for your orders.

HiDude_98

UOTrackers

mertat

BelKen

DeoBog

BenGeo'en

9er Bears

Ryder3 & Better Half

The Dream Cachers

Mr & Mrs Smith

Tucats

Doublestuff (TeamOreoCookies)

BCEMA5

allinfun

btie58

Whitebear

Grimlock

vtblackdog

3 D's & a Pokey

Cache-bert

M&M Hunter

TEAM FERRET

kayakerinme

Pattytracker

triffid

Bob393

6 Feet More

DLiming

xTerraCacher

chef_cache_alot

D@nim@l

Damenace

DHobby1

GBOTS

GrandpaKim

larobley

Stuck on WGS84

TMOCM

YemonYime

SirGerald

DresselDragons

SkinGuy

LoriDarlin

MustangJoni

Chooch72

Two Happy Hikers

slimey

FlyinV

Chooch72

duncscott

Hailmars

Packman5

Lazer

Rusty O Junk

mohr11

Susanne&Marc

3Trees

HerrK & Lassie

Team Professor X

Marky

I am still updating everyone to the list as they come in and I get a chance to.

Edited by Parrolet

Everyone that ordered got what they wanted tonight. If you are not on this list, let me know. There are still a few polished nickel coins left and a few polished gold coins left too. Thank you for your orders.

HiDude_98kinGuy

LoriDarlin

MustangJoni

I am not seeing my name on the list yet I sent an email at 7:05pm last night. Could you double check your email??? Thanx

Send your requests to geocachingcoins(at)gmail.com with the words “Clemson” in the subject line.

Half of the Polished Gold and Polished Nickels were reserved for today. They will be for sale until sold out now.

Email me if you have any questions. Thanks.

Edited by Parrolet

Polished Nickel coins are sold out unless someone cancels their invoiced preorder.

The Coin order will be placed tonight. Over half of the orders have been filled. If you still wish to get some of these coins before they are all sold out you can go here to preorder or email me for an invoice. Anyone that wants their invoice now please email me and I will go ahead and send it to you to pay. Thanks for all your orders. I will keep you updated on anything you want to know.

Traders: I will be getting back to you in the next week or two. Just give me time to get this completed order finished and sent in. Thanks!

Antique Silver geocoins - approx. 54 left

Polished Gold geocoins - approx. 13 left

Polished Nickel geocoins are sold out

Everyone that made a preorder has now been invoiced. If any of you have changed your mind and do not want the coins please email me so I can offer them to the next person.

There is a waiting list for the Polished Nickel geocoins.

I will post when I have the coins on my door step and I have already started preparing their arrival and their shipping out to everyone.

Thank you everyone that bought the coins.

I have GOOD NEWS & BAD NEWS!

:oGOOD NEWS: The coins have arrived early and I will be shipping them by this weekend. :blink::P

the

:oBAD NEWS: The Black Nickel coins are having to be remade. So they will be another 14-17 days out. :P

There is still a low number of the Gunmetal Finish-Antique Silver coins left to buy Here

All the others have sold out.

NOTE TO ALL: I will shipping out the sold coins first then I will start shipping the trades. If anyone has any questions please feel free to email me. Those that have asked about trades that I haven't already made a trade with, stay tuned to your emails. I will be getting back to you real soon. :P

Edited by Parrolet

These orders have shipped yesterday and today:

Adam Packer

Andy Mason

Angela Lands

Audrey Lowe

Barbara Gomoll

Barry Hansen

bill honer

Burt Juarez

Carol Clark

Carole Say

Charlene Riley

Charles Walker

Chris Gunnerson

Clark Gray

Craig Parchman

Craig Wanner

D@nim@l

Daniel Liming

David James

David Klug

David Minnich

Dean Messner

Don Bumpus

Edwin Medina

Emmanuel Orejola

Gabriel Ruggieri

Gary Burgan

Gary Scramling

James Colby

James Hoffman

james oborne

James Privett

Jeffrey Jenkins

Jeffrey Zesch

Jennifer Sheffey

Jigsaw Jim

Joan Banks

Joani Yvanovich

John Blackburn

John Elmore

John L VanDusen

Joni Hobbs

Kathleen Dunsey

Kelly Clemmensen

KENNETH CARTMILL

Lane VandenBrock

Larry Robinson

Linda Arnold-Day

linda holsheimer

Lowell Gresham

Lynda Sadler

Mark Davis

mark middaugh

Mark Roloson

marvin vann

Matthew Osterman

Michael Beaver

Michael Burkard

Michael Kinese

Michael W Detmers

Mike Gonsolin

Pat Durre

Paul Falstad

Paul Nelson

Rhonda Allen

Rita Harwell

Robert Dunn

Robert Frey

Robin Saye

Rodney Holbrook

Sally Sunday

Sanchez Productions

Sandy Nickell

Sarah Tebbens

Solon Vlasto

Stephanie Chlebowski

Tamara Spaulding

Tami Geli

Ted Tupitza

The Oak Parlor Antiques

Thomas Hassett

Tim Vaughn

Timothy Taylor

Travis Russ

Trevor Anderson

TSB Sales/Tom Brant

Wayne Cekola

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

These orders have been shipped today. This is everyone's order. Now I will start shipping the trades. I am still waiting on the black nickel coins to come in. Thank you to everyone that ordered these coins.

There are still a few of the antique silver coins available that you can either email me for or go here to order.

Andreas Koziol

Cameo Dunton

Cass Kalinski

Christian Nielsen

chuck hammonds

Dan and Tina Richter

David Krachenfels

David Moore

Diane Manek

duncan scott

Ellen Burdick/Lori Schaffeld

Erik Jens Johan Christiaanse

Holger Warnsing

Jens Mohr

Jerome Czerwinski

John Dawson

John Schmidt

Julie Neiner

Keith Millard

Ken Allam

Ken Allam

Laura Crompton

Lutz Schroeer

Marc Oberdoerster

Michael Kenney

Monika Kropf

Paul Albers

Paul Pascu

Peter Hinoul

Peter McLure

Simon Lockhart c/o Mitel Networks

Steven Burke

TRADES SHIPPED

Andreas Koziol

Lori Schaffeld

Marianne Revie

Scott Johnston

Scott Turner

Edited by Parrolet

Recieved mine today and activated it . Is this coin supposed to have a special Icon ??

Yes it is and when I activated one of mine I inquired about it on the 16th or 17th and this was the reply I got back.

Hello,

If your icon doesn't change to your custom icon you can email contact@Groundspeak.com. However there was a thread in the forums that explained that these icons are uploaded once a week or so, and you just activated that coin. So you can either wait for it to be uploaded, or you can email and see if they'll be able to get to it right away. Here is the thread: http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=129113 with more information for you. My best advice is just to be patient and it will happen. If it doesn't show up after a week, then contact them.

Eartha

Volunteer Groundspeak Forum Moderator

So I was trying to be patient until the week was up and hoped it would be uploaded by then.

The icon is suppose to upload some time next week for those that activate their coins. I am still waiting on the black nickel coins and will ship those to who I have made trades to as soon as they come in. There are still some coins available to purchase and trade.

ORDERS shipped yesterday and today :lol:

Tami Geli

Ian Grime

Melissa Knight

JAMES ALEXANDER

Anthony Hays

TRADES shipped yesterday and today :D

ParentsofSAM

protechcc

Cog & Gil

Green Achers

manituela

Balla & Silly

Landsharkz

4Bows

Mauison

371.gif371.gif371.gif371.gif371.gif371.gif371.gif371.gif371.gif

Good News: The icon has been uploaded for those that are activating the coins. :)

More Good News: The black nickel coins are suppose to ship on the 4th or 5th to me. :o

There are still a few coins available HERE

Orders shipped today :blink:

Ronna Johnson

Thomas Willruth

Lee Ann Harris

Trades shipped today :)

Ladycacher

Chef Cache Alot