West Coast Day Trip

ZAlandyman & Susieq

B) What an unbelievable day!!! Firstly a big thanks to the Huskies :rolleyes: and to Goofster :( who drove us around to all the caches they had already done. I think that we bagged the most for the day with 13. Larks did 12, and Discombob did 8 or so. I'm not sure what Vespaxvespa did. And to all the non cachers who trailed patiently along, thanks. And even to the ones who got a little less patient in the end, it was a loooonnnnng day, well done for your endurance. Discombob, I'm glad alls forgiven (I was a bit worried)

Myself and Susan look forward to another one of these in the distant future. :tired:

Cograts to Discombob for his 300th!!!! ^_^ (and our 50th)

It was a pleasure, guys. I especially enjoyed making you all swim in that frigid water so that you could complete the Gulls & Buoys (or was it Buoys and Gulls?) legitimately! Thanks for the great company on a fun day. Only bagged 4 caches myslef, but it was fun nevertheless. Now, anyone interested in raiding Hermanus/Walker Bay some time soon? :rolleyes:

Yes thanks to everyone! I'm interested to know what time the huskies got home, and if poor eddies wounds have healed?

I'd love to do a hermanus raid, but not sure if I'll be around.

If anyone wants to do a guided Frodo's Journey tour, Noddy wants one around 25th, and all are invited.

Indeed thanks to the generous geocachers of the Cape and there donation of time and vehicle to the others in the area. The non-geocacher and I had loads of fun, even if it got a bit tense at the end (we made it to dinner on time, others were later than us!!!). I grabbed 6 for the day, and passed by 175 in total.

I am interested in Hermanus/Walker Bay. We ought to plan an attack. And all can reap the finds.

Yes thanks to everyone! I'm interested to know what time the huskies got home, and if poor eddies wounds have healed?

I'd love to do a hermanus raid, but not sure if I'll be around.

If anyone wants to do a guided Frodo's Journey tour, Noddy wants one around 25th, and all are invited.

We got home just after 21h00 after grabbing another 2 along the way. Did 8 in total for the day.

We'll be intrested in Frodo's Journey - so please keep me informed.

I am planning an attack on Grayton, haven't done anny in that area. :)

Frodo's Journey!!!!! Count me in, I'm looking forward to that one, and hey Goofster, the Hermarnus/Walker Bay Raid sounds good too! Noddys coming down this weekend as far as I know? He'll be here from Friday to monday. Discombob maybe you should check up on that one. Does anybody want to do breackfast at New York Bagels(Huskies!!!!) with Noddy on Saturday?

Thanks so much to everyone!

Especially to ZAlandyman and SuzieQ for lagging me around all day! And to Goofster for kindly driving Tamaryn around in his Cachemoblie! Very much appreciated!

What an awesome day! Loved every second of it!

And well done for those landmarks guys! 50 up for ZAlandyman&SuzieQ and 300 for Discombob!

Can't wait for the next one! I've done hermanus, but i'll gladly come for the trip!

Thanks All!