A T Combos Available!

gridlox

If you missed out on the "Geocaching The Appalachian"/Georgia LE Combo, Here's one more chance to get some of the remaining few.

I was informed today from the minter that 30 of the LE Combo sets have been listed for sale to the general public.

The combo consist of one each of the LE Antique Silver and Standard Antique Bronze.

The LE Antique Silver is NOT available as a single coin, but only as part of the Combo.

Check out the coins at "Geocaching The Appalachian"

Follow the link from the "Purchase" page to buy them.

apptrail1.jpgATGA_200.JPG

The single Standard Antique Bronze are still also available if you don't want to go for the LE Combo!! :rolleyes:

D-man :huh:

If you missed out on the "Geocaching The Appalachian"/Georgia LE Combo, Here's one more chance to get some of the remaining few.

I was informed today from the minter that 30 of the LE Combo sets have been listed for sale to the general public.

The combo consist of one each of the LE Antique Silver and Standard Antique Bronze.

The LE Antique Silver is NOT available as a single coin, but only as part of the Combo.

Check out the coins at "Geocaching The Appalachian"

Follow the link from the "Purchase" page to buy them.

apptrail1.jpgATGA_200.JPG

The single Standard Antique Bronze are still also available if you don't want to go for the LE Combo!! :rolleyes:

D-man :tired:

:( These are beautiful and I have two sets. One set to keep and one set to travel the AT. thanks for such a great coin B)

The site is not working for me..

For me either. I click on the link given, then click on 'purchase' but nothing happens. Are the remaining combos all sold out? I'd like one combo if possible since the link is not working, if they are still available. I'll try later on today. Nice set of coins and I'd really like to have the combo but no much I can do if the link is down.

The site is not working for me..

For me either. I click on the link given, then click on 'purchase' but nothing happens. Are the remaining combos all sold out? I'd like one combo if possible since the link is not working, if they are still available. I'll try later on today. Nice set of coins and I'd really like to have the combo but no much I can do if the link is down.

Once again, I spoke too soon. I retried the link and just starting clicking on links and finally ended up at the proper place to order. A little confusing but I am easily confused so what can I say. At any rate, I ordered a set and am very pleased. These are nice looking coins and I am pleased that I was able to get in on them when they were unavailable to me before. Guess it pays off to keep on top of the forums, every once in a while an opportunity like this comes along.

Have a great Sunday everybody, I certainly intend to. :rolleyes: