It's A Great Day For Gercaching.......

Yes, it was. Here in Maryland, it was 70 degrees, and blue-sky sunny. Eat your heart out, SoCal-ites...

It's funny, my boss and a couple of other people were in So. Calif. for a convention and griping about the weather, especially when they learned that here in NY it was 74 yesterday and 63 today. It was so nice I did my first caching in over a month and had two finds, including my first find of one of the grandfathered virts. :rolleyes:

Yes, it was. Here in Maryland, it was 70 degrees, and blue-sky sunny. Eat your heart out, SoCal-ites...

It's funny, my boss and a couple of other people were in So. Calif. for a convention and griping about the weather, especially when they learned that here in NY it was 74 yesterday and 63 today. It was so nice I did my first caching in over a month and had two finds, including my first find of one of the grandfathered virts. :rolleyes:

Philly Burbs here...70+ degree weather, sunny, blue skies, nice breeze! It was heaven today!

Great day for some cache hunts with the wife and brother!

OTRA