Ages?

23, still in college. Why I put myself through all this school, I don't know. Boyfriend is 26 and has the sense to work at an actual job. I got started by a friend in undergrad who is also 23, who got started by a geography grad student who was about 24 at the time. Sometimes I take my brother with me. He's 20. There, now you have your young people :P

I'm also a college student and got into the sport in the past year. I was surprised to see that 2 of 3 in a group of guys I was working with in an antropology class the other day knew exactly what I was talking about when I brought up the subject!! I think there are more of us then we even realize :P

I am 26 years old and my wife is 23. We have an 18 month old daughter. It's a little tough with the little one because some trails are a bit too much for her, but we take turns hanging back with the youngster. I am looking forward to when she gets older so we can go out and she can walk all the trails.

Scott