Off-topic: Please Help Me With A Research Study

I need your help with a study I am conducting. This study is researching social networking (internet, Instant Messaging, etc.) and social or specialized forums (such as Geocaching). You must be over 18 years old in order to participate.

Please, [link removed by moderator] and complete this survey. Your responses will be completely anonymous. (IRB Study# EX0603-08B)

Thank you,

Jim "Bear" Roysdon <_<

Sr.- IUPUI School of Informatics

Edited by Keystone

Did you get Groundspeaks approval of this survey? The only reason I ask is because people try to survey us a lot, and most of them don't have approval. Then they get their threads locked before many people can take the survey.

Good Luck with it. <_<

Edited by Airmapper

The survey is titled "Socialization through Computer Networks" and has nothing to do with Geocaching. Visit at your own risk.

This study is researching social networking (internet, Instant Messaging, etc.) and social or specialized forums (such as Geocaching).

I read this as geocaching is being used as an example of social networking but that the survey is about social networking. A survey like this will have more meaning than just a geocaching eccentric survey as geocaching is a small slice of what social networking is all about.