Deep In The Heart Of Texas Update

Mcdoodles & Family

I wanted to give everyone a quick update on the Deep In The Heart of Texas spinning coin. We have recieved a picture of the coin, and an anticipated date of arrival.

It looks like these will be in the first week of April barring any unusual circumstances.

I have about 100 coins still available of this edition of 500, get them while there hot!!!

E-mail mcdoodles (at) excite.com and I will send you a Paypal invoice this weekend.

This unique 1.5 bronze coin has a Texas cutout that spins on an axis inside of the coin.

The front features an epoxy coated Lone Star state flag.

The back features a family of night cachers under a starry Texas sky (that glows in the dark). With" Deep In The Heart Of Texas"

This coin has it all including a Geocaching.com tracking number and a Mcdoodles & Family icon all for the price of $10.00 plus shipping and handling via US Priority Mail.

2006coinf4ls.th.jpg

2006coinb5nc.th.jpg

Edited by Mcdoodles & Family

Deep In The Heart of Texas coins ARE IN!!!

We are very excited to announce that our coins are in. They look GREAT!

I will be shipping coins out by mid next week as I am on vacation for the Easter holiday and I am out of town.

There was a small problem with the coin. The stars are not glowing. We are not quite sure what the issue was. My manufacturer offered to completely replace my order, but I do not want to wait several more weeks for another coin. I understand that this may disappoint some of you, I was disappointed as well. Please e-mail me if this is a problem. We will be accepting internet orders for coins for just a few more days if you are interested, or you can pick them up at Geowoodstock 4 in May.

We look forward to spreading joy to a mailbox near you soon!

Annie

mcdoodles@excite

UPDATE!!!!

The post office freaks out when you show up with 300 packages for them to mail out.

They asked us to mail a few at a time so as not to overwhelm our small post office. We have been mailing packages all week. People should be receiving them soon. There are still a few waiting to go out but we will be mailing those today and tomorrow. Thanks for your patience. Enjoy your coins.

UPDATE!!!!

The post office freaks out when you show up with 300 packages for them to mail out.

They asked us to mail a few at a time so as not to overwhelm our small post office. We have been mailing packages all week. People should be receiving them soon. There are still a few waiting to go out but we will be mailing those today and tomorrow. Thanks for your patience. Enjoy your coins.

I still find it funny the Post Office gets upset at doing their job!

Update!!!

About 80% of all orders have shipped. We still have 40 or so to get out. Several people should have received them this week. A whole bunch of people should get them today and tomorrow, if not Monday. We won't be able to mail the remaining 40 or so until Monday. Thanks again for your patience. We hope you all enjoy your coins. :blink:

This has been a great learning experience, and a lot of fun.

We got ours here in Abilene, TX, and released one into a cache. Didn't activate it, left that to the FTF! They had never seen a Geocoin, and were very intrigued! Maybe they will be hooked on them, too! We placed it in a cache that was rated 4.5, so they earned it by the time they found it!! lol Beautiful coin, love it!!

We still have about 25-30 packages to get in the mail. We have been shipping everyday this week. Sorry about the delays. We have not individually emailed anyone about when their coins have shipped.

E-mail address are:

mcdoodlesfamily@gmail.com

or

mcdoodles@excite.com (some people say they can't get email to us through here.)

NO COINS AS OF SAT. 5/27/06.WHATS THE STORY? :laughing::angry::laughing:;):D:angry:

Nothing here either. I need to hear what's happening, or I am contacting PayPal tomorrow morning.

Nothing here. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Bupkis.

I sent emails to both addresses listed above. No response.

©¿©¬

Nothing here either. I need to hear what's happening, or I am contacting PayPal tomorrow morning.

We haven't recieved ours either!

We'd like an update !!!!!!

Flashbacks of another coin come to mind.......

Hey McDoodles. You got something against Florida?

©¿©¬

We haven't recieved ours either!

We'd like an update !!!!!!

Flashbacks of another coin come to mind.......

Hey McDoodles. You got something against Florida?

©¿©¬

I haven't received mine either. What is going on? Can't believe I paid for "Priority Shipping" on this! :D:o:lol:

Haven't received a reply to my e-mail either, so I guess the jokes on me <_<

I believe this individual was at GW4 and if her email box looks like mine, she is probably still sorting through it.

It's June 1st folks, hopefully they dropped off the remaining who knows how many coins at a larger post office on their way home from GW4. :(

I just keep thinking that priority mail that was sent on Tuesday should be here by tomorrow! :)

I really don't understand what the hold up is here - was the original order split? was there a reorder? - perhaps an update?

I have emailed these people 4 times and keep getting lame a** responses such as it'll be mailed,it's on the way the post office.....

I have contacted GC.com, paypal, and the cointraking site regarding this matter and I suggest anyone else who has not recieved thier coins do the same. Mcdoodles posted a coins recieved post on April 15th. It is now June. Perhaps Mcdoodle should've stayed home from GW4 and mailed our dadgum coins!

People who can't handle the job shouldn't do the job!

Edited by programmer64