Alphabetical Bug

Once I get to 20 posting bugs I will stop until some are finished :) I promise (this is number 19) B)

This is the easy kids game of a topic at the top and you have to name something from the topic from A through to Z

example

I would put a topic at the top of the page say......BOYS NAMES.......then post it to Andy from the Royles (because I know Andy will sign up lol) then Andy would have to write a list down the page Andrew, Brian , Colin ect, through to Z, then he would write a topic at the top of the next page and post it onto the next cacher who would work through Andy's list and add a topic to the top of the next page, and so on and so on B)

This could be a laugh if you see who is after you and put a real hard topic B) (there are quite a lot of children entering my bugs now though, which is great, so please make them easier if it's one of the kids, if your not sure who is after you let me know and I will tell you if it is one of the kids.)

Posting again (slag me off quick socks, then we can get on with taking names B) )

50 names required............all the usual nutters welcome :)

Mandy

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

Once I get to 20 posting bugs I will stop until some are finished :) I promise (this is number 19) B)

This is the easy kids game of a topic at the top and you have to name something from the topic from A through to Z

example

I would put a topic at the top of the page say......BOYS NAMES.......then post it to Andy from the Royles (because I know Andy will sign up lol) then Andy would have to write a list down the page Andrew, Brian , Colin ect, through to Z, then he would write a topic at the top of the next page and post it onto the next cacher who would work through Andy's list and add a topic to the top of the next page, and so on and so on B)

This could be a laugh if you see who is after you and put a real hard topic B) (there are quite a lot of children entering my bugs now though, which is great, so please make them easier if it's one of the kids, if your not sure who is after you let me know and I will tell you if it is one of the kids.)

Posting again (slag me off quick socks, then we can get on with taking names B) )

Mandy

Can I be your first mug? B)

Once I get to 20 posting bugs I will stop until some are finished B) I promise (this is number 19) :)

example

Mandy

OK, we'll play. Put us down. B)

I will try to explain this bug better using the names i now have :wub:

walkergeoff was first to sign up so he will be first to get the bug, my topic is going to be breeds of dogs (now you know geoff lol) :wub:

on the page will be wrote WALKERGEOFF topic BREEDS OF DOGS and down the page wil be a-z so geoff will write

alsatian

beagle

corgi..........ect, (not telling him anymore lol)

from a through to z

then geoff will write a topic of his choosing on the top of the next page, and send it to the wilkerson family who will fill in geoff's topic a through to z, and put their topic on the top of the next page for the next cacher

if you don't understand please let me know

Mandy :unsure:

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

walkergeoff was first to sign up so he will be first to get the bug, my topic is going to be breeds of dogs (now you know geoff lol) :unsure:

on the page will be wrote WALKERGEOFF topic BREEDS OF DOGS and down the page wil be a-z so geoff will write

alsatian

beagle

corgi..........ect, (not telling him anymore lol)

from a through to z

Thanks Mandy! Google, here I come! :wub:

adding

alice band x2

and i forgot to add us lot <_<

Us 4 and Jess x4

M

i think thats up to 46 already.........wow that was fast

i've just counted and the book has 80 double sided pages, so we can keep going or if anyone wants to play twice let me know

M

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

The page for this bug is now up and running :D

If we wait a while some nice person........no i'm not allowed to say that because he's going for the hard man image, :huh: Andy from The Royles will come along and put a link to the page for me on this thread :rolleyes:

Add the bug to your watchlist to see where it is and where it's going to next :D

M B)

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

If the list is still open, can you add us, 1 entry please.

Age wise we are ---- old enough to know better !

I hope when your 20th postal bug has finished it's mission you will tot up how many individual deliveries have been made. It must be up there in the high 100's.

Thanks

Paul & Ros