Matching Posting Times To Individuals Time Zone

cary1952

Great! I was clicking on user profile which linked me to my Profile in GC.com and the time zone was correct there. However, every time I would post while having my morning coffee, It would show up as 4AM... I'm pretty obsessed with the sport but 4AM... I don't think so!

Thanks Wildearth2001

Great! I was clicking on user profile which linked me to my Profile in GC.com and the time zone was correct there. However, every time I would post while having my morning coffee, It would show up as 4AM... I'm pretty obsessed with the sport but 4AM... I don't think so!

Thanks Wildearth2001

Psst, bike boy, your name doesn't match your sig :rolleyes:

You can, in the top right corner of the screen click on MY CONTROLS then scroll down and on the left side click on BOARD SETTINGS and then you will see a place to select your time zone.

Is that a premium member function? I don't seem to see it......

Nope! I am able to do it and I am not a premium member. :rolleyes:

Or you could move to the West Coast! :P:huh:

I've escaped from living there twice, why would I want to go back? :)

Where else can you surf in the morning, ski in the afternoon, dine at a fine resturaunt, and sleep in the desert under a zillion stars?

Sounds like a tiring day :)

OOPS! I meant: Where else can you find a cache at the beach in the morning, find a mountain cache in the afternoon, dine at a fine resturant (after that urban micro), and do a night cache in the desert under a zillion stars? :rolleyes: