Geocaching In The News

GlobalRat

B) you gotta love the sport to pay R12.50 for a one page article, ok so im the honeymoon couple they mention. My quest for the trip see places you would not normlly go to, what a way to see this lovely country go,go,go geoaching, Sam is rather enthusiastic about the trip.

hope to meet up with the CT cachers i'll be in Ct well simonstown on the 25,26,27 april.

B)B)B):)B):)

Yes indeed, I did receive a mention. I had hoped he would concentrate more on the activity of geocaching rather than carping about the price of GPSr's, although he did have some valid points. Hope it doesn't make Avnic think twice about sponsoring some goodies for the CITO, although they're maintaining an ominous silence on that topic . . . :rolleyes:

Excellent article, so much more informative and inspiring than the M&G attempt.

Must agree. A good representation of Geocaching. Pity we never get to see a decent pic of Helga :laughing:

I could only find one fault... but it is a general complaint I have with many magazines so not really worth mentioning.

Nice to see the publicity GC is getting, and I certainly know of many muggles that have come to ask me more detailed questions as they know I run around like a madman in the bush doing "treasure hunting" with my GPS thingey......

Good on D-Bobs mom.