Garmin Tech Support

I spoke with Garmin tech support on 3-8-06. I was having a problem with my 60 Csx map page locking up as I got closer to a Cache or waypoint but the distance in a data field would change as I got closer of further away. I had asked if Garmin monitors the forums for problems with their products. The answer was NO. Tech support strongly suggested that if there are any problems with their products they would like to have an email sent or a phone call to inform Garmin of the problems. So as we gather that Garmin is aware of a problem, we might be wrong. Or, if Garmin only receives a couple of complaints about a problem they may not look at it as hard as if they were flooded with the same complaint. I was informed not to call on Monday or Fridays and also not to call between 11:00 am and 1:00pm (Central time) because the tech support teams are broken up for lunch breaks. I have had good luck when I call early in the morning (9:00 Eastern time.)

If you feel you have a problem, concern or suggestion with a unit please call and inform Garmin. Good luck and happy hunting.

WILLLLMMMAAA Wheres mYY GPS!!!!!!!!!!!

I had asked if Garmin monitors the forums for problems with their products. The answer was NO. Tech support strongly suggested that if there are any problems with their products they would like to have an email sent or a phone call to inform Garmin of the problems.

Living in the Tech Support world I agree with this response.