Cache Run Coin Pre Sale

big rick

:rolleyes: The Georgia / Tennessee Cache Run Geocoins are ready for pre order.

The coins went into production this week and should ship by the first week of April.

Only 200 Nickel finish coins will ever be produced only 150 will be pre sold.

Only 500 Antique Gold coins will ever be produced only 450 will be pre sold.

These coins are trackable on www.geocaching.com and will have their own Icon.

These coins can be preordered at www.gageocaching.com/geocoin.htm

I will be billing through PayPal but will not bill until coins are ready to be shipped... :smile:

:rolleyes: The Georgia / Tennessee Cache Run Geocoins are ready for pre order.

The coins went into production this week and should ship by the first week of April.

I will be billing through PayPal but will not bill until coins are ready to be shipped... :mad:

:smile: Only about 80 LE Nickel finish coins and 200 Antique Gold coins left for pre sale. Thanks to everyone who has pre ordered. :P

Edited by big rick

is there any reasoning behind this coin or anything that might convince me to buy this coin?

Not exactly sure of the caching tie in except that it says cache hunters on the back.

Is this a personal coin??

:smile: It's just a Southern thing. Lot's of Caches and Stashes between here and there. :rolleyes:

I'm in for 2 coins!! (I think)

:rolleyes: I think you will like the coin the proofs came out great. Actually I love trains and this one is housed near my home. It was the train from the Great Train Race --The Movie and the actual events. Very Historic train that did runs between Atlanta Ga and Chattanooga Tenn.

http://www.gageocaching.com/interest.htm

thanks,

Yes it is a personal coin of sort. I had the coin made for some us that Geocache in this area.

Edited by big rick
:wub: Thanks for all the pre orders and Emails. All but a very few of the Nickel coins have been preordered and I will sell those by time stamp on Emails sent. I have changed the page to allow international orders. I will keep the shipping costs down as much as possible for those orders. Thanks, again :unsure:

I have changed the page to allow international orders. I will keep the shipping costs down as much as possible for those orders. Thanks, again :unsure:

Wow, that is really cool, now that all LE's are gone :wub: Thanks alot ... pass

:wub: There are still a few left and if you would like a couple I will make sure you get a few if I have to give you a few that I had earmarked for the local caches and cacher. Pumabert how many would you like. Just go to

http://www.gageocaching.com/geocoin.htm and place your order. There are still around 100 antique gold also :(

:( The Georgia / Tennessee Cache Run Geocoins are ready for pre order.

I will be billing through PayPal but will not bill until coins are ready to be shipped... :(

<_< There are still around 100 Antique Gold coins left for pre sale but thanks to everyone on the forum all of the 150 silver coins to be pre sold are gone. Thanks so much and the coins should be in by the first week of April and will be billed at that time. :)

Put in an order of 3 LE, hope it went through. If not I'll take 3 of the others :(

^_^B) Lazer sorry for the mix up I have you on the list and sent you an e mail. ^_^ Richard

Am I on the list? I can't keep track these days.

--Marky

:tired: I have you down for 1 gold and 1 nickel.. thanks, :rolleyes:

iwstupidl.gif

Duh!! Nevermind.

I just realized the tracking number goes where you have "Big Rick" under the flags.

Jeeze!! It's been a Loooooong day!

Make that a Loooooooooooooooooooooooong week! :lol:

D-man :P

I do understand. It sounds like we have had the same LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG week!!!

cacheruncoin.jpg

Only around 80 antique gold coins left for presale. Sorry about the image quality but you should be able to get an idea of what the minted coin will look like. I hope to have them in billed and shipped by around April 1rst.

Go to Gageocaching.com to preorder

:(:D The " Cache Run Geocoins are in and I have sent out the paypal invoices. Thanks for everyone that has sent in their payment and I am getting your coins ready to ship. I should start shipping this weekend and finish the first of next week.

I want to thank everyone for your kind comments and your support of my Steam Engine Train coin. If you have not received your invoice or have any questions please let me know.

Richard K Wright

Big Rick

:unsure:

Edited by big rick

I started shipping the coin on Thursday and should have all coins shipped by Monday or Tuesday. At this time the special Icon does not show up just the Generic personal coin Icon. This should be corrected by next week. Thanks to everyone for the orders.

<_< I have shipped all coins with cleared payments so keep your eves :huh: open. Thanks to everyone who ordered and I know you will enjoy the coins. I still have a few Antique Gold coins left if anyone is interested. As of this morning the Icon is still not up but should be sometime this week. :huh: