Temecula Valley Event Coin Sales.

Cornerstone4

I just ordered three. I wonder how quick these will go?

We made 1000 for the event.

950 Polished Nickel

40 Poloshed Gold

10 Polished Silver

The polished silver are reserved for special occasions. (fundraisers, etc.)

The gold went to event volunteers.

I have a few over 500 left, well, now we actually have less than 400 left with the orders coming in...

Note to Cornerstone: This coins has color on it. You should be selling this for $20.

Ok, sorry to bring that angst here, but it just strikes me as funny that they do that AND that some will pay that.

ON TOPIC: Nice looking coin you got there.

I knew I should have charged more! :wub:

Seriously though, the translucent colors do cost a bit more, and having multiple colors did drive the price up. I really wanted to offer it for less, I don't like the way the prices of coins are getting so high.

The impending release of the Geo Nut will be priced more affordably!

Thanks for the compliment Kealia, I must admit, I really do like the way this one came out.

Note to Cornerstone: This coins has color on it. You should be selling this for $20.

Ok, sorry to bring that angst here, but it just strikes me as funny that they do that AND that some will pay that.

ON TOPIC: Nice looking coin you got there.

I knew I should have charged more! :wub:

Seriously though, the translucent colors do cost a bit more, and having multiple colors did drive the price up. I really wanted to offer it for less, I don't like the way the prices of coins are getting so high.

The impending release of the Geo Nut will be priced more affordably!

Thanks for the compliment Kealia, I must admit, I really do like the way this one came out.

I think it was a resonable price these days, and it does look nice in the pictures, can't wait till I receive mine to show my dad (he was a owner and pilot of one similarly colored for several years)

Where are we to get the activation codes for these?

I haven't been able to determine that yet. Coins and Pins often uses coincodes.com, but this coin isn't listed there. geocoinclub.com is unreachable for me this afternoon so I couldn't check there. I know it's not on my activation site. B) Don't know where to look.

--Marky

I haven't been able to determine that yet. Coins and Pins often uses coincodes.com, but this coin isn't listed there. geocoinclub.com is unreachable for me this afternoon so I couldn't check there. I know it's not on my activation site. B) Don't know where to look.

--Marky

If you look athe consolodated pinned thread at the top of this discussion group, the activation codes guide lists geocoinclub as the place for these.

I haven't been able to determine that yet. Coins and Pins often uses coincodes.com, but this coin isn't listed there. geocoinclub.com is unreachable for me this afternoon so I couldn't check there. I know it's not on my activation site. :mad: Don't know where to look.

--Marky

If you look athe consolodated pinned thread at the top of this discussion group, the activation codes guide lists geocoinclub as the place for these.

Not really sure what you meant by 'activation codes guide', but I did find a link to an activation page (with the title of 'Name', how odd). I'm going to link to that page from my geocoin.net activation page.

--Marky

Funny, I was in that particular coin activation code retrieval page activating some coins I got yesterday when todays mail, with the balloon coin, arrived. After that, I couldn't get in! However, I went to work and just got back (midnight EST) and was able to get in to retrieve my code with no problem.