The Monster List Of Geocoins Minted!

hirlas

(I hope this is within the forum guidelines to post this here)

We've taken the list of geocoins minted and set it up on a database. Now you can enter your own coins without having to post in the forums. We are hoping this will help keep the data coming in, and be as accurate as possible. We had to change the old link, the new one is below.

You can find the list here: Monster List of Geocoins Minted

We will be adding more data as time permits.

thanks!

-Hirlas :laughing:

(Moderator edited to correct the link)

Edited by Eartha

Excellent job on the list.

I was just submitting some coins to the list and noticed there was no option under Coin Type/Color for "Two Tone"

Also how do I submit or link to the custom icon?

How about a field for "Other" or "Notes" either just on the submittal form or in the database itself.

Hoorawww! This is just what I've been looking for to get some information not only for my own collection but for a software program I am developing which manages a database for geocoins. Thanks for the data and how to access it! I think this information has been needed for a long time.

Excellent job on the list.

I was just submitting some coins to the list and noticed there was no option under Coin Type/Color for "Two Tone"

Also how do I submit or link to the custom icon?

How about a field for "Other" or "Notes" either just on the submittal form or in the database itself.

the 2 toned has been added to the drop down list, the comments field may take a day to get going. Good idea!

thanks!

BTW, the custom icon has to be entered by hand, that is why the process is the way it is. Also some icons are not out yet. I hope they show up soon?

-hirlas

That's pretty darn impressive. I don't think this could have been taken over by a better person!

I do want to thank you for starting this list, without your info, frankly I would never have even started this task.

I plan on doing a credits link, with your name on it, but have not gotten there yet......

so hats off to Vargseld? ™ :laughing:

*edit lousy speelling

Edited by hirlas

:) I have something similar started but mine will be in conjunction with my GeoCoin Traq Pro software.

Nice job.

How is your information gathering coming for your Traq Pro?

It's going really good. I have just under 400 coins loaded -- not all have images approved yet, though. Please refer to my Geocoin Database thread. I didn't mean to hijack this thread.

Thanks....Anthus