Ghost: Swags Version 3

Cornerstone4

I know many of you have been patiently, or not so patiently, (i.e. AG), :laughing: waiting for the next version of our coin.

That cute little slug has earned a permanent spot in all of our hearts, and I, like you, have been axiously awaiting the debut of the next coin.

Well, I'm sorry to say we have had a certain predicament in Swagsville recently. Not only has the leadership gone through some re-adjusting, but our diligent team working on the version 3 coin was noticalbly silent. In fact, PassingWind, who was one of the members of the design time actually dropped off the face of the earth! I originally thought it was due to the traumatic experience he went through while attempting a storm-drain cache during a downpour...but I recently discovered what really happened...

Please see the next post for the horrifying evidence!

aff66f71-0a61-4ed4-b082-75e205344b97.jpg

When I burst through the door of group 3's secret meeting hall, this was all I could find of PW!!!

Not only that, but the completed artwork for the next coin was in PW's other hand! :laughing:

All of the other group 3 members were covered in slime, and trembling with fear.

After extensive therapy, we were able to conjure up a new idea for the coin, and are committed to having a finished product in-hand by the Ides of March...

Stay tuned for further details...

Edited by Cornerstone4

Very nice coin and well done, however I am done buying geocoins :( ...

Give my slot in the SWAGS to someone else :o .

I'm going out and geocache while I am home on R&R from Iraq and not worry about geocoins :lol: .

I will be dropping quiet a few geocoins while I am home. The best part is the coins are free to who ever finds them.

See you all in the trails of Washington :laughing: ......

Slug? What's a Slug?

In the wilds of Alaska our Slugs just

sit at the bar all day. LOL

Great Design. I like it. :laughing:

Reminds me when I was a kid visiting the coast of Washington

and saw slugs that must have been a foot long.

Poured salt on them and they just foamed up and slid away.

Thank God we don't have them in Alaska or like everything else

they would be double the size of the lower 48 one's. LMAO :lol: