Geocaching Book

I've read it* (there's a thread about it somewhere a year or so back) and can report it's mostly rehashed stuff you'll find online. There is some interesting stuff about how GPS works and other methods of moving about the landscape accurately and safely, but mostly it's waffle, filler and diagrams. I got mine from my local library, and wouldn't recommend anyone spends money on it :D

*Just remembered, I think I read Idiots Guide to Geocaching. Same difference I assume!

I borrowed this from the local library when we first started caching, and subsequently puchased a copy. There's a lot of useful info in there for relatively new cachers, and it's easy to read. Granted a lot of it you could read online, but not everyone has easy access to a pc at all times. It's also handy for showing to people who express an interest in geocaching or just for having on your coffee table with your twitcher or country homes magazines :( . Maybe a bit of a basic handbook for those who've been caching for years and know all the tricks, but excellent for many others. I'm not ready to part with my copy yet, and not ashamed to admit it, so don't ask! :o:lol::laughing: Liane