Treo 650 > 60cs Cable

First .... I'm not positive about this. I think the nearest feature of cachemate works off of algorithims referencing the coordinates. We use a Palm and a 60C and have never hooked them together .... but the Treo may be quite different. :P ImpalaBob

I think there is one available. Try to Google--Treo Garmin Cable.

First .... I'm not positive about this. I think the nearest feature of cachemate works off of algorithims referencing the coordinates. We use a Palm and a 60C and have never hooked them together .... but the Treo may be quite different. :P ImpalaBob

You can use either coords or the GPS. I have the connection for my Sony Clie to the 60CS and have used it since I had my III+.

Try this.

Thanks, this is close, and I will file this away if I don't find something else. I would kind of like to find it without the power cable since I would be using this mostly in the field. If i am in the car, the GPS is hooked to the laptop and Nroute.

Edited by baloo&bd

This is a power cord with build-in Bluetooth. It takes the NMEA output from the Garmin GPS and transmits it. The function is the same as "ordinary" GPS-Bluetooth units.

It is still something I can't use in the field, however is soemwhat intriguing. Does Cachemate support this?

This is a power cord with build-in Bluetooth. It takes the NMEA output from the Garmin GPS and transmits it. The function is the same as "ordinary" GPS-Bluetooth units.

So this plugs in to which port on the Garmin?

I'd like to try it with a GPS60Cx, and Treo650.

Well, I'm editing this since I think this is the right Power cord/Bluetooth adapter:

http://store.yahoo.com/semsons-inc/bluetcarchar3.html

Edited again: How do you set up the Tre650 to use it with Cachemate?

And another edit :-) I just found the GPS button in Cachemate's options. I'm assuming after it's connected via bluetooth, the "Nearest caches" menu will use the GPS location as a reference - yes?

Edited by Rosterman