Forum Problems?

"Paws"itraction

TBAG stands for "ThunderBirds Are Go. It is an OT game where you count down and the person after the "one" can yell TBAG and start a new countdown. A riveting game for us easily amused OTrs.

TBAG! :)

NORM wanted it, but I beat him to it.

Double points! :)

Edited by PAWSitraction

*reminds herself that this isn't Cheers, so she refrains from telling the Cheerios that she had to nurse Dorian and Maynard back to health this morning by hand-feeding them some soft cheese...they didn't have the strength to eat their regular "critter cubes". She's SO relieved to see that they're back to their normal selves now, and contemplates removing their wheel at night because she thinks they wear themselves down to where they have no strength left...not even enough to eat.*

And, since it isn't Cheers? I will refrain from saying that I'm very glad her meeses are feeling better and it sounds like a good idea to take the wheel out.

I will also not say that it sounds like ya got a coupla OCD meeses, there. :)

Well, as their adoptive mom, should I admit that perhaps they take after me? :)

*reminds herself that this isn't Cheers, so she refrains from telling the Cheerios that she had to nurse Dorian and Maynard back to health this morning by hand-feeding them some soft cheese...they didn't have the strength to eat their regular "critter cubes". She's SO relieved to see that they're back to their normal selves now, and contemplates removing their wheel at night because she thinks they wear themselves down to where they have no strength left...not even enough to eat.*

And, since it isn't Cheers? I will refrain from saying that I'm very glad her meeses are feeling better and it sounds like a good idea to take the wheel out.

I will also not say that it sounds like ya got a coupla OCD meeses, there. :)

Well, as their adoptive mom, should I admit that perhaps they take after me? :)

*snerk*

Tee, it may not be Cheers, but it'll do in a pinch. Hope everything works out for them.

Oh! POst that link to the video again... :) :)

My meeses are two wild mice that my cat caught. I caught the cat, she dropped the mice, I grabbed the mice and put them in cages. I kept them separate at first and slowly introduced them; they're from two different litters. Dorian is the bigger of the two, and the other is Maynard, who was about an inch long when I rescued her. I've had them for a couple of months now. Enjoy the video...it cracks me up every time I see it. :)

You're kidding. We've got a cat-captured house mouse too. His name is Nigel. He was rescued from the cat when just his tail was hanging out of her mouth.

Contrary to popular belief, cats don't actually EAT mice, they just capture them and kill them. Sometimes they bite their little heads off and bat them around the floor for a while.

Was gonna post this in Cheers? but since it's Temporarily Closed For Renovations, apparently,

From the Torry is everywhere file:

I stopped off at my local stop-n-gas for a Diet Coke. Next to the register is a large display of lighters. They just added a new display: a box of...pig-shaped lighters. That make noise when you use them. I was afraid to touch them - I'm not sure if it's gonna oink or ask me to play Twister!

I may just have to purchase one, just so I can post pictures...

How much were they? I want one! :)

Hmmm...is it legal to send lighters through the mail? :)