Oldest And Youngest?

Leading on from a comment I made in another thread....

Who are the oldest and youngest geocachers among us.... that are allowed out geocaching on their own?

I'm sure as hell not the youngest and I know I'm not the oldest but I'll start the ball rolling at 60!!

I'm sure as hell not the youngest and I know I'm not the oldest but I'll start the ball rolling at 60!!

Surely that's not your age Pharisee? You certainly don't look anything like that!

No point me contributing my age (38) to this thread as I will be in the middle somewhere. Can't even put forward wee man (aged 6) as I know there is a much younger geocacher in Fife - a fully fledged member of "third generation" who is a toddler!

Edited by allieballie

I'm 37.

Finn * is 7, but is getting towards 100 caches and started when he was just 4.

Zak doesn't have his own ID, but he's just turned three and started before he was 3 months old, although he didn't become useful until he was 18 months and could crawl under gorse bushes.

Adrian

I am 36 although since my birthday last year in August and one day last week I have been saying and popping down that I am 37? I behave like a 15 year old but my body is like a very unfit 50 year old. We cant say that 50,60 or older is old anymore there are some very fit older people out there who are an inspiration to me.

They make me realise its not too late to sort yourself out. So I now have plenty of time to do that lol.

Yorkypuddingx

I know a 70 year old (or nearly 70?) who has done a few 5/5's this year already!

OK Stuey, I'll own up, I was 70 yesterday!!!

I really enjoy caching and appreciate the fact that skate introduced me to it in December 2003.

I have been to places I would have never visited if it hadn't been for caching.

Enjoy it while you can? :laughing:

I know a 70 year old (or nearly 70?) who has done a few 5/5's this year already!

OK Stuey, I'll own up, I was 70 yesterday!!!

So Jim is the oldest cacher so far?! 70 years old and he's still knocking off 5/5's from the hitlist. If I am as active as you are when I am your age, I will be a happy man!

Happy birthday for yesterday!

I am 37 :D (38 on the 23rd March hint hint lol) :P feeling much older at the minute with all these nasty bugs about :) Graham is 38 in June (my toy boy lol) and the sproglets are 14 and 11 :D

ohhhhhhhh and Jess is 3 (4 in April) :D

M :huh:

And I am shocked I met John Pharisee last year at my Durham meet and I would never have beleived he was 60 either (it must be all that shandy you sup daaarn saaarf John lol)

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

I am 37 :D (38 on the 23rd March hint hint lol) :P feeling much older at the minute with all these nasty bugs about :D Graham is 38 in June (my toy boy lol) and the sproglets are 14 and 11 -_-

And I am shocked I met John Pharisee last year at my Durham meet and I would never have beleived he was 60 either (it must be all that shandy you sup daaarn saaarf John lol)

Cheeky mare !!! ^_^:)

I am 37 :P (38 on the 23rd March hint hint lol) :) feeling much older at the minute with all these nasty bugs about :D Graham is 38 in June (my toy boy lol) and the sproglets are 14 and 11 :D

Cheeky mare !!! ^_^-_-

hey that was a compliment :o

i might have to become a shandy supping northerner if it keeps ya looking young :(

M ;)