2006 British Columbia Geocoin

Landsharkz

sorry if it is posted somewhere in the thread here somewhere but when are the invoices and shipping dates or selling dates proposed for this coin??? thanks.

The invoice date will be as soon as we see the sample coin. It has been shipped from the mint and we are awaiting it's arrival. At that time we will invoice everyone who has pre-ordered these coins (almost 800 coins!). After the invoices go out, we will go live on our site and open it up for the remaining coins to be sold first come first serve. We will post here every step of the way so there are no surprises.

A stamped and coloured sample coin can now be seen on the order page of the BC Geocoin. Click on the image when you are on the page to get a better view.

BC Geocoin

:ph34r: I definitely want one of your coins and I believe I ordered one previously but honestly can't remember. If I am not on the list for one, would you please add me. The coin turned out very well! Thanks and I hope I'm not being too big a pain.

I also did not receive my invoice... Hope I'm still on the list... Thanks!....... Triffid

Yes, you're on the list. E-mail sent...

All the invoices went out a week ago, so if anyone hasn't received an invoice, and you were expecting one, please come to the website (www.landsharkz.ca) and order/pay directly. Most of the pre-orders have been paid for, but there are still a few outstanding.

Any word on shipping date for these?

I'm expecting the boxes of BC Geocoins to arrive here soon, very soon. Everytime the canine Landshark barks I'm hoping it's FedEx! Shipping will be done asap.

Wierd timing, but our printer died an ugly death a couple of days ago. Epson is replacing it under warranty, so we're also waiting for Purolator to bring a replacement printer... Anyone want to place bets on which arrives first? The coins or the printer?

Epson is pretty fast with their shipping. I ordered some Epson parts one afternoon, they were here 20 hours later.

But I hope the BC coins show up first, I have a couple of them in there...

Would you believe neither have arrived yet?! Both tracking sites (Purolator and FedEx) say they are enroute. The FedEx shipment went from Hong Kong to Richmond BC (a short ferry ride away from Victoria), then to Oakland CA and then back to Richmond...two days ago. ETA used to say April 25th, but now it's been blanked out.

Espson left Toronto 2 days ago also.

Epson is pretty fast with their shipping. I ordered some Epson parts one afternoon, they were here 20 hours later.

But I hope the BC coins show up first, I have a couple of them in there...

Would you believe neither have arrived yet?! Both tracking sites (Purolator and FedEx) say they are enroute. The FedEx shipment went from Hong Kong to Richmond BC (a short ferry ride away from Victoria), then to Oakland CA and then back to Richmond...two days ago. ETA used to say April 25th, but now it's been blanked out.

Espson left Toronto 2 days ago also.

That is strange, but then, Oakland does have Homeland Security facilities (Oakland is about 50 miles from where I am).

Why would a shipment from Hong Kong, direct to Canada, need to pass through American Homeland security facilities? Canada has it's own division of the feds to check shipments. It just seems strange that it arrived in Canada, and then left Canada again, only to come back again. Doesn't seem terribly efficient.