2006 British Columbia Geocoin

Landsharkz

Love the design! All of husbands family is in BC and we have lived there in the past too. Plus we have seen the killer whales up close while fishing along the coast, which looks like the mountain & eagle image too. So lots of sentimental meaning for us in this coin. I'll want 2 when they are ready.

We are interested in two please!!

A trackable 2006 British Columbia geocoin will be available to order in the near future. This will be BC's first provincial geocoin! We are in the final stages of getting quotes and determining the quantity required; please contact us for more information. Thank you.

Thanks for all your interest - your enthusiasm for our 2006 British Columbia Geocoin design is certainly reassuring!

We've started a spreadsheet, and from all the posts and e-mails, we have entered your name and quantity if you've stated it (Eg: I'd like 2, 3, 54, etc).

Is there a list of who's pre ordered?

Thanks for all your interest - your enthusiasm for our 2006 British Columbia Geocoin design is certainly reassuring!

We've started a spreadsheet, and from all the posts and e-mails, we have entered your name and quantity if you've stated it (Eg: I'd like 2, 3, 54, etc).

Since you're taking names, I'd like 4 of that there beautiful geocoin.

A trackable 2006 British Columbia geocoin will be available to order in the near future. This will be BC's first provincial geocoin! We are in the final stages of getting quotes and determining the quantity required; please contact us for more information. Thank you.

I would take 2. Thank you very much.