Tb Post

n0wae

Team Laxon dropped it in an event GCRYWB - no miles because that's where it started.

Then they picked it up at the event and took it to a cache GCTMDQ 22.4 miles south of where the event was.

Total miles so far: 22.4 miles.

A couple days later n0wae picked it up (no additional miles yet - it just got picked up).

Then n0wae placed it in GCJ83E two days later. GCJ83E is 42.9 miles southeast of where n0wae picked up the bug. That adds 42.9 miles to the trip.

That's where the bug sits now.

42.9+22.4=65.5. Bug page currently says: Travel Bug History (65.3mi) I would assume the 0.2 mile difference is due to rounding.

Isn't that what you show?

Then n0wae placed it in GCJ83E two days later. GCJ83E is 42.9 miles southeast of where n0wae picked up the bug. That adds 42.9 miles to the trip.

That's where the bug sits now.

42.9+22.4=65.5. Bug page currently says: Travel Bug History (65.3mi) I would assume the 0.2 mile difference is due to rounding.

Isn't that what you show?

Yes, I do see the 42.9 miles now but right after I placed the bug in GCJ83E and then visited the bug page that mileage was missing. My log was there but no mileage. Either it was fixed or it takes a while for the numbers to show up.

As it has been talked about before. Bug mileage will update every nite instead of on the fly in a batch process. This was changed about a month ago.

-Raine

Thanks Raine, I didn't know about the change. OK, then all is well. :P