Foottrax Geocoin Goes On Sale

footTRAX

b081ff32-6ae1-479b-807e-3d3f308beaff.jpg

The top coin is the LE Coin.

My coin goes on sale March 14th and everything looks great. COIN HERE

I am having 50 LE coins made . They will be solid silver with no black. I'm giving out 20 free LE COINS to the top 20 buyers with the most coins bought. Then I will give 10 free LE Coins to random buyers that I will pick. I will pick them by looking at their profile and caches they did and caches they hid (They wont be cachers I know, and it wont be the cacher with the most ICON).. I am doing this to cut down on people buying just the LE COINS and turning around and selling them on EBAY for more money. I want people to enjoy them and share them. I had 500 made, but I think there is only around 250 left. Please watch out for them, because I dont have many to trade. -footTRAX

2b00ddb1-71bf-4e47-a11e-dcbda872b5cb.jpg

There will be a password to buy them for 48hours, then it will be lifted. There should be around 200-250 coins left after the 48hours. I'm giving the people in my caching area first dibbs because it should sell out really fast. I won't be doing any trading any time soon, so dont miss out on the sale. -footTRAX

I'd liketo set up a trade for one of these coins either with you or someone who purchases an extra. Thanks.

I am going to try to get 4 of these and would trade one for one of yours.

I made a trade with a cacher in FootTrax's area for the black nickel version already. But if you can swing a gold one, I'd trade you one of my LEs for it.

31849069_F_store.jpg

I started making a store with caching stuff in it.

I'm making stuff related to my Geocoin and other cachers in my area.

If you want the link let me know(The Geo-Police won't let me give the link out)

Do they get paycheck for doing this? Geocaching.com should step up and pay these people for all their hard work, now that geocaching.com is making money off this website.