For Sale: Etrex Legend - Original B&w Model

I put my Etrex Legend on Amazon.com and it has both the computer cable, and the automobile power cable (with data cable if you want to attach it to your laptop at the same time).

Just $100. It has some scratches on the face, put is perfectly useable/readable. Just a little annoying (not anything major).

The unit works fine and I have found a few Geocaches with it (see my listings on Geocaching.com). If it does not sell in a week I will put it on ebay.

I might also have the region/ area maps software for it somewhere. If I have them I will send that out too.

Only $5 shipping. I put it in priority mail pouch and send it out. The amazon web site has the shipping costs listed. I think they say $7 is their automatic charge, which I need to go through, if you use amazon for the purchase.

I can de-list the item if you decide to go through paypal, and save you two bucks.

I am interested if it's still for sale. Can you estimate shipping costs to south west Ohio?

Edited by Ellteejak

Only $5 shipping. I put it in priority mail pouch and send it out. The amazon web site has the shipping costs listed. I think they say $7 is their automatic charge, which I need to go through, if you use amazon for the purchase.

I can de-list the item if you decide to go through paypal, and save you two bucks.

I am interested if it's still for sale. Can you estimate shipping costs to south west Ohio?

I sent you a PM. I'll take it.