Anyone Know Where My Husband Is?

3Watts

6am my husband is not in bed. I figure he's just gone to the bathroom so I go back to sleep. Just after 7 my alarm goes off. Still no husband. The house is dark. The dog is hungry. But yet, what is that? A light is on in the computer room. So is the printer. But yet his work shoes are here.

Has he snuck off to do some early morning caching before work? Amazing. I can't get a morning lay but geo-caching can get him up. Messed up.

If anyone sees him out there can you send me the co-ordinates please? We have an intervention waiting for him.

Signed, #2 of the 3 Watts

Has he snuck off to do some early morning caching before work? Amazing. I can't get a morning lay but geo-caching can get him up. Messed up.

Here's an idea:

1-Find a small spiral bound notepad

2-Using a 1/4 inch drill, make a hole in the upper left hand corner of the pad.

3-Insert a length of string through the hole and tie it in a loop

4-Place it around your neck before you go to bed.

Here's an idea:

1-Find a small spiral bound notepad

2-Using a 1/4 inch drill, make a hole in the upper left hand corner of the pad.

3-Insert a length of string through the hole and tie it in a loop

4-Place it around your neck before you go to bed.

or.

4a-Place it around your waist.

FTF would not be a potato chip.

If anyone sees him out there can you send me the co-ordinates please? We have an intervention waiting for him.

Signed, #2 of the 3 Watts

Hey there #2! Good to hear from you. BUT, don't tell MY other half about this; I don't want her planning one for me, either!!!

Honestly, I'm sorry. It's a little bit my fault; it was one of MY caches he was going after...

He IS pretty :unsure: about the whole thing, though.

There is probably a long list of geocachers with a well-balanced perspective who could care less where your husband is, but would be happy to help with one of the specific complaints mentioned in your post.

I nearly spewed Diet Coke on my Monitor :unsure: . Great Reply!

The FTF suggestion is nice also. :unsure:

For this thread to stay family firendly and open, we're gonna need a codeword for any sexual references.

I suggest we use "begonias", as in "my husband and I had begonias on our wedding night".

I am willing to offer #2 (the original poster) both begonias and tulips in the morning, to help to amend her complaint. I make this offer only from the goodness and the depths of my heart, guided by Holy Spirit, for the grace of God.

Edited by Vinny & Sue Team

For this thread to stay family firendly and open, we're gonna need a codeword for any sexual references.

I suggest we use "begonias", as in "my husband and I had begonias on our wedding night".

Many of us already refer to that as "playing cards". :unsure:

Unfortunately, sounds like the OP is limited to playing Solitaire.

I am willing to offer #2 (the original poster) both begonias and tulips in the morning, to help to amend her compliant. I make this offer only from the goodness and the depths of my heart, guided by Holy Spirit, for the grace of God.

I'm guessing the Sue part of the Vinny and Sue team is your sister?

There is probably a long list of geocachers with a well-balanced perspective who could care less where your husband is, but would be happy to help with one of the specific complaints mentioned in your post.

The responses thusfar seem to echo this statement. :unsure: The innuendo meter is starting to tip a bit, hopefully not too far though. Thanks for keeping it [mostly] family friendly everyone.

Man, there's nothing I like more than to wake up in the morning and bury my nose in the tulips.

Well, one thing's for certain when it comes to Criminal's taste in flowers... he's not into pansies.

No, just the tulips. It's great to have pollen all over your nose and beard.

OK, I am home. Maybe all the requests by everyone wanting to "play cards" with my wife can stop now. Appologies to my dear wife for sneaking out of the house to try and get a FTF on a new cache. I should have left a note for you or told you I was going. I will admit that I am addicted to this new geocaching thing....(I'm sure that I am not the only one). Kind of defeats the purpose of why we started geocaching in the first place....So that we could get outside and go for hikes and enjoy the great outdoors TOGETHER.

Hopefully everyone alse can learn from this, and let your better halves know where you are going at 6am. Or at least ask if they want to come.

Sorry again sweetie, 3Watts.

Edited by 3Watts
No, just the tulips. It's great to have pollen all over your nose and beard.

You must really like those stamens.

Maybe all the requests by everyone wanting to "play cards" with my wife can stop now.

Unfortunatley I think they had poker in mind.

Edited by briansnat

Hopefully everyone alse can learn from this, and let your better halves know where you are going at 6am. Or at least ask if they want to come.

Sorry again sweetie, 3Watts.

:unsure::unsure:

I guess they'll be having make up begonias. Better get the flower bed ready. :unsure:

2WATT, are you wanting to play '5 Card STUD' with Mr. 3???

Let's see here. He chose caching over 'playing cards'??? I would choose cards over caching, without question. I think most men would. It's a MAN thing. ... but to go caching instead of 'playing cards'??? I dunno. Doesn't sound right.

I think we should adopt the phrase "going caching" for couplings.

My wife and I were going caching the whole night long.

I caught my teenaged daughter and her boyfriend caching in the back seat of his van.

Well, you know how it goes. We left the Prom early to go caching and now her Dad says he'll shoot me if I don't marry her.

( I just thought I should get this post up since wimseyguy's post is guaranteed to get this thread closed )

:P

Wow, I come home and find multiple reports on the same thread. And I'm having a hard time seeing what any of this has to do with Geocaching.

The guy came home, you can all relax and get back to your gym class.

Closing thread.

Bret