Replying To Pms

Pipanella

I'm sorry everyone, I am here to officially claim responsibility. God knew that I was supposed to be laying down and resting instead of posting in Cheers, so He killed it.

I guess this means that I'm supposed to be tossed out of the forums now like Jonah, just to save Cheers? ;)

I'm sorry everyone, I am here to officially claim responsibility. God knew that I was supposed to be laying down and resting instead of posting in Cheers, so He killed it.

I guess this means that I'm supposed to be tossed out of the forums now like Jonah, just to save Cheers? :)

Good to see ya 'Bro! ;);):D

on subject: you can't even see your own message folders either, huh? :P

uh...bros? it would seem that someone has stolen cheers. cheers? is now open. :P

Yeah, but I'm afraid to show myself in there. I feel much worse today than I have for a few days, and I'm thinking that a lot of that is due to my posting yesterday. If I killed cheers yesterday, if I post today it might never come back. :P

uh...bros? it would seem that someone has stolen cheers. cheers? is now open. :P

Yeah, but I'm afraid to show myself in there. I feel much worse today than I have for a few days, and I'm thinking that a lot of that is due to my posting yesterday. If I killed cheers yesterday, if I post today it might never come back. :P

You're probably right :P

Just kiddin', 'Bro...you know we love you :P