Geofood

Better Half

Hey! It'd be cool if you could make them 3D? aaaaaaaand then actually have the mint put a small battery inside? aaaaaaaaand then color them with a shniy metallic enamel, aaaaaaaand make them the exact size of a battery? sooooooooooo that you could actually fit these into your GPSr? aaaaaaaand...etc, etc, etc.

Hrm, maybe I should just buy two batteries.

I am going to do this coin in a month or so. I have something else that I have been working on for a couple of weeks that I wanted to do first.

Thanks for the nice comments. I really hate to get to within a couple of hundred feet of a cache and that low battery warning pop up on the GPS. That's what happened when I thought about doing this coin.

I will keep those interested in this coin updated.

Thanks

Better Half

Similar to this popular signature item by DarrylW4:

49647669_eaa537b72c.jpg

I try to keep the information about my signature items updated on my profile page, but the latest is our GPS Food:

These three samples have are only nearly complete as they are missing the shrinkwrap to keep them secure and reduce exposure to the elements.

For images of all the current and past Signature items, check out my Geocaching Signature Items on Flickr.

PassingWind

Was wondering what the fate is on these.

been a few days since we heard last.

Thanks,

Any update on these.

Update coming VERY soon. We just got back home from Geowoodstock4 and still have to unpack the clothes first! :huh:

Thanks!

These coins are still going to be done and yes there are still some left for those who would like to get there order in now.

Be sure to check out the Gold version........

Thanks!

Was wondering what the fate is on these.

been a few days since we heard last.

Thanks,

Any update on these.

Update coming VERY soon. We just got back home from Geowoodstock4 and still have to unpack the clothes first! :huh:

Thanks!