Wyoming Coins?

Slammer180

I was the female on Rambler's team.

I met a bunch of new folks, but am sorry I didn't make a point to get to really talk to you. Those larger events are just so overwelming to me.

What time did you guys finally finish on Sunday? I think we left at 8-ish as that storm was coming in and y'all were not back yet.

I got mine today!!!

It was a trade, so it is odd that I should have gotten my wyoming coin before so many people who ordered for, and paid for, these coins months ago...

I don't much care if he's a nice guy...if I had bought one (or a bunch) of these coins, and was still getting no answers mixed occasionally with lies, I would start the wheels of the legal machinery to work at grinding away at this guy until I got my coin...that is exactly what these laws and agencies exist for...

just my $0.02...

Nice coin though! :anibad:

Jamie

Edited by NFA

I have somewhat of an update on this. I happen to have his number because he was going to trade for my LE set. When I called the number some younger woman answered and when I asked for Ross she said "he moved out, he doesn't live here and more" and hung up. Rude, but polite. I will try back to see if I can get any more info out of her later. Contact me if you want, but I don't think I would give you his old number. I do have the address that the number is located at. Maybe Mr. & Mrs. Smith might have a suggestion on what could be done next.

We’re in for four of these coins. I’m willing to give the sender until the 1st of April to respond or have the coins in my hand. After that I will file a complaint with Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) at http://www.ic3.gov/ . I would recommend that everyone follow this path. IC3 is a joint operation with the FBI and National White Collar Crime Center.

Thanks

Mr & Mrs Smith

I have somewhat of an update on this. I happen to have his number because he was going to trade for my LE set. When I called the number some younger woman answered and when I asked for Ross she said "he moved out, he doesn't live here and more" and hung up. Rude, but polite. I will try back to see if I can get any more info out of her later. Contact me if you want, but I don't think I would give you his old number. I do have the address that the number is located at. Maybe Mr. & Mrs. Smith might have a suggestion on what could be done next.

Working with ic3 on this as of Monday when our coins didn't show up. Hate going down this path but we were left with no other options.

You outta come to my events. They're hovering around 80-100 cachers.

That's about where we're at. Last summer our event had 137, which was real nice. If you don't already, you may want to start a thing where whomever is "leading" the event (ie announcements, etc.) starts with "My name is _____, my geocaching handle is ______, and I live _______" and just go around the room. No shout outs, extra speeches, etc. Gives people a quick chance to see who's there--if they recognize a name they can seek them out. Otherwise they may never know they were there til they read the logs.

:anibad:

The GBA club coins arrived today in California... all 60 of 'em. They're postmarked the 23rd.

Still waiting for the pewter coin that we traded for though but I suppose I can't complain too much on this post :anibad:

I hope everyone else gets theirs soon.

I met a bunch of new folks, but am sorry I didn't make a point to get to really talk to you. Those larger events are just so overwelming to me.

You outta come to my events. They're hovering around 80-100 cachers.

This one had over 125 in participants alone. That doesn't count all the folks that came to the cookout on saturday night who were not particpating.

Were they sent parcel post? -_-

Yeah turns out they were sent parcel post B)

That's funny. Cause I think the flat rate priority box might have been cheaper. Was the postage less than $8.10?

Yeah, I sent 120 coins in an $8.10 flat rate priority box and there was plenty of room to spare. It only took 2 days to get there.

Bullit owes me half a beer. :P

--Marky

Were they sent parcel post? -_-

Yeah turns out they were sent parcel post B)

That's funny. Cause I think the flat rate priority box might have been cheaper. Was the postage less than $8.10?

Yeah, I sent 120 coins in an $8.10 flat rate priority box and there was plenty of room to spare. It only took 2 days to get there.

Bullit owes me half a beer. :P

--Marky

That's great news! You guys prevented an innocent victim (beer) from getting hurt (stale). B) Looking forward to see it in person.

The GBA club coins arrived today in California... all 60 of 'em. They're postmarked the 23rd.

Still waiting for the pewter coin that we traded for though but I suppose I can't complain too much on this post -_-

Woo hoo - glad they finally made it, bullitt! Wonder why it took so much longer for your club order than ours. But at least you have them all!

Still waiting for the pewter coin that we traded for though but I suppose I can't complain too much on this post -_-

Woo hoo - glad they finally made it, bullitt! Wonder why it took so much longer for your club order than ours. But at least you have them all!

Parcel Post delivery times vary wildly.

--Marky