Wyoming Coins?

Slammer180

One bad apple in the bunch doesn't mean no more apples, just buy from different places. I have purchased several coins through various places and individual other than the occasional no response to an email the coins have all arived with no problems.

I'd like to order some Wyoming Coins where did you order?. Originally from Casper, Wyoming

You don't EVEN want to go there......

Seriously...I think the only way you'll be getting a Wyoming Coin is if there happens to be someone who actually received them and has extras for sale.

Maybe YOU can get ahold of the coin maker WYLOSTinMA and convince him to follow up on his commitments to send out the coins still owed to many.

Go back through this thread....you'll find some interesting reading...then you will understand why you might not ever see a WY Coin.

Does someone still have the envelope with the return address :( ? Maybe someone can pay him a vist?

The only address I had (and used to file my IC3 complaint) was from MA. On the paying a visit thing, I thought of it but why waste my time on the useless b?%$&%d.

I e-mailed him again, nicely, about what can be done to resolve the issue and still haven't heard anything. I wasn't expecting anything but weirder things have happened. :(

heard from him today regarding our coins, He states that they have been shipped on the 4 of april and here it is the end of May and still no coins. Maybe he sent them 4th or 5th class mail which could take a long time to get here. I will just wait and see if they ever come. thinking about having the Post Office check on these for us if possible.

Yeah, if anyone paid for coins using a CC as their payment, you'll get your money back.

I did through paypal and was told by my bank that I couldn't. Paypal has I think a 45 day limit which passed well before anyone received there coins. I guess I have a debit card but it has a Visa logo on it.

Yeah, if anyone paid for coins using a CC as their payment, you'll get your money back.

I did through paypal and was told by my bank that I couldn't. Paypal has I think a 45 day limit which passed well before anyone received there coins. I guess I have a debit card but it has a Visa logo on it.

A debit card doesn't carry the same protection as a regular credit card even though it has the logo on it.

I am still waiting for the 4 coins I paid for too..... :(

You are going to wait for the rest of your life too. :(

Lets hope not....my glass is still half-full. Although I can say that, as one of the lucky few who have actually received my WY Coins.

WYlostInMA?....If you are reading this....PLEASE GET THOSE COINS SENT OUT!!!! You are NOT getting any brownie points so far. Send the man his coins....jeez.....what's it gonna cost you....$1.57 for 4 coins? Comon' you probably charged him at least $3 for shipping. :(

Just curious.....how many of you out there have NOT received their orders?

I wish there were a "checklist" kinda post where you could scratch yourself off a list when you got your coins.

Anybody gotten their shipments sent out in early April yet?

Not trying to stir up the pot here...but have to say, I'd love to see this thread closed. That is, if all the orders were completed.

Just curious.....how many of you out there have NOT received their orders?

I wish there were a "checklist" kinda post where you could scratch yourself off a list when you got your coins.

Anybody gotten their shipments sent out in early April yet?

Not trying to stir up the pot here...but have to say, I'd love to see this thread closed. That is, if all the orders were completed.

I asked this question awhile back and got 8 or 9 responses including a coin group for a total of about 40-50 coins. I since threw away that list but as far as I know no one on the list have gotten theirs since that time.

Went back and found this:

Last coin to be received and posted here: Post #587 on 4-12-06.

Your question ask above that I posted on 4-20-06, Post #604

Hope this helps

Edited by Shilo

ICE IS STILL WAITING FOR 23 COINS :laughing:

13 BRONZE.

10 PEWTER.

We've emailed back and forth several times with him and still no coins. Two emails ago he said that his package came back to him with a slit in the end and no coins. He said if we verified the names again and amounts of those who ordered he would replace those and send them again.

No coins still.

We emailed back telling him our plans to go thru Visa by a date and we are going to do it if he doesn't follow thru this time. We have run out of patience. It took 6 months but we have arrived.

He emailed back to say give him a week (he was gone) and also to put ourselves in his shoes. That he got his mailer back and thinks WE have the coins.

Do we have a cacher who works for the postal system that is reading these forums?? Can you please verifiy what happens to packages if they look damaged??

Its my experience that if we actually did have a problem (coins lost) we would be having to fill out some form and then the post office would investigage. I don't think I could take a envelope to them and have them ship it back empty even if I wanted to.

Secondly, if he had supposedly sent our coins...wouldn't he already know our names to verify the amount of LE's? He got the same information from 3 of us.

Thirdly...if he really did send 23 coins and put them in a single mailer....and it ripped then he must have done one shabby job on how he packaged them up. geesh.

I think he's stalling and I don't think he ever sent the coins.

Is there any postal service person here who can say what goes down if a package is marked as damaged? Does it go all the way thru? Is it sent back to the sender after damaged?? what?? thanks for any insight.

ICE IS STILL WAITING FOR 23 COINS :laughing:

13 BRONZE.

10 PEWTER.

Good luck. Pretty colorful story nonetheless.

Makes you wonder after reading this whole thread if a person could have this much bad luck with a coin? <_<

Good luck is right! He went through the same routine with me. He's a crook and the wyoming coin was just a big scam. I never did get mine.

If he mailed the coins and your local carrier got the package and it was opened/damaged, they probably would have stamped it saying it was received in this condition. They definately would not return it to him just because you said to for no reason. Did he bother to send such a large order insured or delivery confirmation? Your only recourse with the post office would be if it was insured. I don't think he has sent the coins personally and based on what has gone on with this guy since day one, I wouldn't give him another day and would do everything and anything to get my money back. Go through Visa and BBB. Heck even report him to the IRS since he probably didn't pay the taxes on his sales. Whateveer it takes to get your money back, plus a little satisfaction.

Thank you BIG TIME for your help pghlooking....It's nice to have insight from someone who knows the postal system and it also confirms what I thought. Many thanks.

Our ICE coin club is a huge fan of insurance and tracking but not everyone else is. I use tracking a bunch for my personal coins. If he used it we don't know. He never gave us any numbers. Then again I don't think he ever sent them either. Its just one more way to stall and at the same time try to transfer the blame to us. (saying we sent the envelope back empty with a slit in it.)

Shilo ~ They were postmarked June 6th.

Was the return address from WY?

Congrats on your coins! :P

yes it was from WY...

and thank you...it feels good to finally have it behind us.

Additionally ~ I'm glad our treasurer always pays with a credit card. Now if we could just get people to send out bulk coins with some sort of tracking...it would ease everyone's minds on both ends...then there is no question whether they got mailed or whether they were received....14¢ to track thru usps is worth every penny.

I am hosting the event tomorrow at which WYlostinMA THINKS he will be selling Wyoming coins. That's not going to happen because I agree that he should be sending the coins that are owed people, not selling those same coins to someone else. I am also going to have a discussion with him to try to encourage him to do the right thing and get these coins mailed out and this whole fiasco ended for good. I don't know if this will do any good but it is something I can do to try to help.

I am hosting the event tomorrow at which WYlostinMA THINKS he will be selling Wyoming coins. That's not going to happen because I agree that he should be sending the coins that are owed people, not selling those same coins to someone else. I am also going to have a discussion with him to try to encourage him to do the right thing and get these coins mailed out and this whole fiasco ended for good. I don't know if this will do any good but it is something I can do to try to help.

Your efforts are welcome. Thank you for getting involved in something that doesn't really concern you.

I've had some positive movement with him tonight so maybe this will get resolved soon enough.

We will see :)

Even though I'm one of lucky ones, and got mine, I salute you, sir.

I want to thank you for getting involved too. We would love to finally get this over and hope you have some success.

Good luck with your event.

Anything from the event today?

Did any coins get sold?

Did what's his name even show up?

Anyone get any coins saturday?

The event was a great event.

I am not sure if any coins of any kind were sold as a result of the event.

I never saw WYlostinMA at the event (though he logged one of our caches several hours drive away during the middle of the event.)

We never got the coins or payment promised for the original design of the coins - not sure if anyone else has.

Anything from the event today?

Did any coins get sold?

Did what's his name even show up?

Anyone get any coins saturday?

The event was a great event.

I am not sure if any coins of any kind were sold as a result of the event.

I never saw WYlostinMA at the event (though he logged one of our caches several hours drive away during the middle of the event.)

We never got the coins or payment promised for the original design of the coins - not sure if anyone else has.

You of all people should have gotten your coins and money first KKTH3......

Also, if any of you work out his sending you coins...you should ask for it to be delivered with a tracking number and get the number so that he can't pull the same excuse as he did with us that he sent it to you but that you slit it and stole the coins and sent it back to him empty.

:huh:

Edited by LoriDarlin